I Won't Let You....

Previously

Previously

Luke: You and my idiot brother betrayed me... If you don't bring me what I want and the documents your lover got from me... Then you will be next...

Continuation

Earth as soon as Luke hangs up, he froze, staring straight ahead, speechless.

phone sound.

Earth looks again at his phone in front of him, in his hands, sees the name, distressed, takes a step forward, answers.

Dun: do you know that something happened to Khun Kao? He was hit and I don't know if he will survive... They took him to the hospital... If you want to see him...

Earth can no longer hear Dun drops the phone, no strength in his body, took a step back, starts to cry, sobbing in tears, James behind him, worried makes Earth turn and look at him.

James: Earth! What happened? What's wrong?!

Earth: p'James!

Earth distressed, not knowing how not to stop crying, suffering, afraid of losing the man he loves.

Earth: Khun Kao!

Earth falls to the ground on his knees,
without strength to endure what just happened, James sadly looking at him, worried not really knowing what is happening, put a hand on Earth's face as Earth falls to the ground.

James: Earth!...Earth...

Earth grabs James' hand that is touching him, looking and crying in front of James.

Earth: p'james... He was talking to me... Why did this happen?... Karma is catching up to me, right?...Earth looks away and then back to James, crying, and raising his voice ... He's getting revenge by using Khun Kao, right? P'james...

James unable to say anything to him, James looks sideways when he sees Lisa and the secretary entering and running towards them, Lisa goes to Earth, worried to see Earth crying.

Lisa: Earth!... Earth... What's wrong?! What happened?!

Earth sees Lisa, still on the ground, kneeling, crying.

Earth: Lisa!...

Lisa: Who did this to you? Tell me...

Lisa kneels as she approaches him, Earth hugs Lisa's waist, puts his head on her stomach, crying nonstop.

Earth: P'Lisa, Khun Kao is dying!... I can't let anything happen to him... He can't die like this... Earth lets go of her, and lifts his head, looks at her, crying non-stop, grabs Lisa's hand that touches him by the neck... I don't want him to die, p'Lisa...

Lisa worried about Earth's tears and suffering, confused, not knowing about his relationship with Kao..

Lisa: Earth! Calm down... Lisa hugs Earth by the head, looks back at the secretary and James... Khun Kao?!