Special Chapter🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth" Between Love and Hate "🤓📖

Continuation

Earth: I allow all you want... We've always been between love and hate... Now it's just the two of us between this love that will never end.... I love you Kao Dechaphatthanakun! I will forever love this proud and ruthless man that I won with my love alone.

Kao kissed Earth's delicate lips, wind blowing towards them both, the never-ending love floating in their bodies. Kao lets go of Earth's lips, looks into the light brown eyes that are now shining with a huge and happy smile, Kao with a serious look, gently grabs Earth's hands with both of his hands, being honest and truthful in his words.

Kao: Earth! I know I'm not good enough... I've done things I shouldn't have done... But can you give me one more chance? I'll turn into a new person... If you're willing to be with a jerk like me... I'm willing to give everything I've got... And all this life, I'll live just for you...

Earth was very happy to hear Kao's request and Kao's words so full of certainty.

Earth: I already told you that I forgave you a long time ago... Just love me forever...

Kao can't believe this moment he's having with Earth, with a happy smile.

Kao: I can't believe you're mine!... You came into my life and turned it all over in just one day... The day you pretended to be the culprit behind my project's end...

Kao gave a slight smile, Earth on hearing this smiled, gently and slowly he puts his arms over Kao's shoulders around his neck, and grabs his hands behind Kao's neck.

Earth: You almost killed me that day... Your look scared me... But I couldn't allow my friend to be fired on the first day of the job she loves so much...

Kao smiling happily, giving a smile at the corner of his lips, grabbed Earth's waist from behind, pulled Earth closer to him making Earth almost kiss him, with their lips close together, Earth looked at his lips and went back to looking into Kao's eyes, Kao seeing the explicit desire in Earth's eyes and lips.

Kao: We both didn't want to lose... And apparently so far I don't intend to lose...

Kao brings his lips even closer to Earth's lips.