The younger brother

Sorry guys, for posting just today, I'm on tests at the university, so it's a little difficult to make the fanfic and post on Saturday, but I made an effort and here are the two episodes, I hope you all like it. As I did a little quick, there will be some errors, so when I have time I will rectify the errors🤓

 As I did a little quick, there will be some errors, so when I have time I will rectify the errors🤓

Preview

Kao: I will find out everything about you Earth Katsammonat ....

Continuation

The secretary went back to the office, looked at Lisa who got up quickly from the chair and looked at her with a kind look, the secretary smiled and said while sitting in her chair.

Secretary: you don't need to get up, please sit ....

Lisa looked at the secretary's smile and said as she sat down.

Lisa: thanks ....

Secretary: can you give me your documents?! ..

Lisa: Oh yeah!...

Lisa a little hurried and confused, the secretary laughed a little at the corners of her lips, as she saw Lisa get all confused with the papers.

Lisa: sorry ... here are the documents ....

Secretary took the documents, observed everything in the documents, and looked at her and said with a little serious look.

Secretary: from what I can see, you just finished university ... You are 24 years old ... And you have good grades ... Very well, I liked to see your profile ... Check tomorrow to get your card .... You're hired..

Lisa with a happy smile looking at secretary, jumped out of her chair and shouted happily.

Lisa: seriously .... I made it! ... Did I really make it in ?!

The secretary was surprised by Lisa's happiness so suddenly, with a smile she got up from the chair and went to Lisa, Lisa forgot that whoever was in front of her was the one who was hiring her, happy Lisa hugged the secretary, surprised secretary was scared one little with the hug, Lisa happily stopped hugging the secretary realizing that she did something without thinking, timid and embarrassed, Lisa took a step back and said asking for forgiveness.

Lisa: I ... I ... I apologize a lot ... Lisa tilted her head down.

The secretary saw Lisa's naive way, touched both sides of Lisa's shoulder with both hands lifting her head and came a little closer to Lisa's lips when Lisa looked at her as soon as she stood up, and said looking with a seductive look in Lisa's eyes.

Secretary: no need to apologize ... I liked you ... The secretary took a step back ... Please come early tomorrow ...

Lisa was a little confused by this approach and had a strange feeling, but with a warm and happy smile.