Relaxation

The  next morning, Monday, October 17, 2039, Miami, Florida

The next morning after a pleasurable shower, Peyton and Audrey headed out for a nice breakfast together. They have 5 more days until they go back to their normal lives again. They weren't looking forward to go back to their normal lives, but they have to after this vacation. They decided to go to the pool for the day after having a nice breakfast together.

Audrey layed her towel down on the chair with her husband next to her. They decided to get margaritas for drinks as they enjoyed the pool at the hotel. "This is too peaceful."

He laughs, smiling at her. "It is, isn't it?"

Audrey nodded her head. "Yeah, it's amazing. We have to just enjoy our vacation. We deserved this. We've been through so much in the last six months, babe that this vacation is just about us, and us only."

He nodded his head. "Definitely. This is what we need."

"Exactly, honey. We might have to enjoy this vacation because who knows what may happen..." She said, smiling.

Peyton smiled at his wife. "What are you thinking about?"

Audrey paused, not sure how to bring up the subject- when are we having another baby? She thought. She looked at her husband. "Um, well, I was thinking about when we'd have another baby."

Peyton gave a deep sigh, looking at his wife in surprise. "Really? Another baby? Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Audrey nodded her head. "Yes. I think we're ready, don't you think?"

He sighed deeply. "I think so too, sweetheart." Peyton grabbed his wife's hand. "We'll see what happens..."

Audrey nodded her head. "Okay, yeah. We'll just enjoy this together."

He smiled. "And, we will, baby. I have planned most of this vacation." He squeezed her hand.

She smiled as he got up from his chair and got into the pool. "You coming in?" He asks.

"Yeah, in a minute." She says, reading her book some more. "You're such like your mother..." He chuckles.

Audrey looked up at her husband, giving him a look, and laughs softly. "Of course I am, and I'm glad I'm like her sometimes. I may not know where my life is going right now, so you bring me here may help with that decision."

Peyton nodded his head, smiling brightly at how strong and beautiful his wife is, and how lucky he is to have her. They've been together for almost 10 years now. This November 19th, they will be celebrating their 10 year anniversary and their first year of marriage. "Baby, whatever you decide, you know I'll back you up 100%."

"Thank you, babe. I know you will." She put her book down and takes a sip of her margarita. "I'll be in the pool in a minute." She says, as she puts her drink down before getting into the pool with her husband.

Two hours after a nice time at the pool, the young married couple headed to their hotel room to take a quick shower before heading to lunch around 12PM. They went to a sandwich place and grabbed some iced teas as drinks. They sat down in the booth and began eating their sandwiches.

Audrey moaned in enjoyment. "It's been forever since I've had a BLT. Oh my God..." She took a bite of the sandwich.

Peyton chuckled. "This is better than hospital food. Trust me."

Audrey laughs softly. "I know. I had to have hospital food when we...'you know'?"

Peyton stared at her. "Audrey, are you okay? You can't say it much."

Audrey felt tears burning in the back of her eyes. She knew she had to be strong. But, that's not how grief works, it can hit you out of nowhere, like now. "I-I don't-I don't know. As much as I would want to say I am okay, but I'd be lying to you."

He stared at her, sighing as he grabbed her hand. "Baby, I'm sorry you're struggling. I'm glad you told me."

"Me too." She squeezes his hand back. "I don't want to keep that from you. I shouldn't be scared to tell you how hard it is..."

Peyton sighed. "Yeah, I know, baby. She would've been 2 months old by now..."

Audrey wiped her eyes. "I would've been home with a newborn right now. But, I guess things didn't pan out..."

Peyton frowned. "We'll find the light after the tunnel someday."

"It better be soon." She says quietly.

"It will be. Have faith." He gave a small smile. 

"I'll try." She says before taking another bite of the sandwich.

After a good lunch, they decided to take a look around the city and have a good walk around the center city of Miami Beach. It was really nice seeing all of the little shops and taking a tour of the city in their car.

After viewing the city, they headed back to their hotel to just have a few drinks around 9PM after a late dinner, of course

After viewing the city, they headed back to their hotel to just have a few drinks around 9PM after a late dinner, of course. They ordered some sea food and had enjoyed the few drinks they had. They had 4 each and then by 11PM, they headed back to their room to relax from everything they did today. Audrey groans as she falls onto the bed. "Ugh. Longest day ever."

"You still had a good day, though, right?" Peyton asks his wife as he takes off his shirt before lifting her foot up and placed it on his leg and starts massaging her foot.

She nods her head. "Uh huh, yeah. I should've worn my sneakers. I'm an idiot." She winces as he massages the sore spot.

Peyton chuckles softly. "Haha, yeah, but then I wouldn't be doing this."

Audrey shook her head. "No, I think I'd give an excuse for you to do this."

He laughed again. "Oh yeah?" He switches to the other foot and presses down on the sore spot.

She winces a bit. "Uh...Yeah." She whimpered a little. "That feels good."

"I'm sure it does." He smiled at her. "Are you tired?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready for bed." She closes her eyes right when her head hits the pillow.

Soon after, Peyton helps her get into bed and gets her out of her clothes before climbing into bed with her. They fall asleep shortly after.

Five days later, their vacation was now over and they headed back to their normal lives. They had a great time enjoying the beach, pool, drinks and dinners together. They headed back to California to continue their lives. What is in store for them next?

AN: Find out in the final chapter of Honeymoon Baby! I really enjoyed writing this. I cried a bit, but I really enjoyed writing it.