First Date...EVER!

Ariel's Pov-

My heart was still fluttering.We were already on the bus and asleep.Tucker smirked at me and teased me because,he saw the kiss.It was still lingering on my pink lips.I heard shuffling around the bus,and footsteps coming closer to me.The curtain to my bunk flew open,revealing a very sexy,groggy Zayn."Listen,the kiss today.I felt something.I wanted to,erm,wanted to-"Zayn said,scratching the back of his neck,with a sheepish smile on his face."Mhmmmm."I said,doing hand motions with my hands for him to continue."On a date,I wanted to ask you out on a date."He said.I looked up to meet his eyes,worry swirling in them.I grabbed his head bringing him closer,meeting our lips."Yes,yes Zayn I would love to go on a date with you!"I exclaimed,not to loudly though.He smiled."Tomorrow,right after our interview,wear something casual,but a bathing suit under!"He said,skipping off.I laughed at his goofiness.WAIT,THIS IS MY FIRST DATE!EVER!

"Tucker,TUCKER TUVKER TUCKER TUCKER!"I yelled in his ear.We were all attempting to wake him up.I knew what would get him up."NIALL POPPED TIGGER!"I yelled grabbing Zayn and Louis' hands running for cover."He what?!?"He shouted.I started cracking up,along with the other boys."I didn't do anything at all!I don't even know who Tigger is!"Niall defended himself.Tigger was Tucker's beloved blown up dinosaur.I got that for him when he had just turned 15.He was going through a phase so he loved it,and to this day he still has it.

It was time for our date and I'm nervous as HECK!I put on my Spongebob sweatshirt,with my aquamarine beanie,clingy aquamarine jeans,and my Spongebob converse.I had my favorite aztec pattern bathing suit on.I applied the wand to my hair,some mascara,eyeliner,and clear lip gloss.I walked out of the bus to see Liam there.I walked passed him,not in the mood for him to mess up my happy mood.Yep,he always gets on my last nerve."Where ya goin,slut?"He snickered."On a date."I snapped back."With who?Tucker,Zayn,a random guy that was drunk?"He questioned."It's Zayn BIZOTCH!"I yelled walking off,flipping him the number one finger.

Zayn had picked me up at the Starbucks five minutes away from the bus stop.I hopped in the passenger side of the car.

*1 HOUR LATER*

It took forever to get to this place!I was dying.I looked around to see an abandoned beach.Which was odd because,it was summer."Get undressed!"Zayn said taking off his shirt.I had to keep myself from staring at his toned abs,afraid that I might drool.I turned around,squirming out of my covering clothes.The 'Worthless' Roger carved into my shoulder had healed.It looks a lot better.I heard ruckess behind me so I turned around to see what it was.There was a camera set up on a tripod,a white screen behind it,and can and cans of paint spread everywhere."Surprise!"I heard Zayn day from behind me,kissing my cheek.

"Okay so what we're doing is we are going to make an absolute mess with this paint,throwing it all over each other.So technically a paint war.This camera will take pictures by itself."Zayn explained.I nodded my head in an understanding way.We took our places next to our paint cans.I took a light green can and picked it up."1...2...3!"Zayn cried out.I threw it all over Zayn.He plastered a bright pink on me.We continued this until,I had my legs wrapped around his waist.We were all covered in paint.I had blue on my lips,while he had red."Want to make purple?"I asked inching closer to his face."Yes please."He trailed off.Our lips met and we moved in sync.

"Zayn you taste like paint!"I said kissing him again.He chuckled.We were all paint free but,the taste of paint lingered on us."You do to!"He said.I giggled.He intertwined our hands together.We were right now still on the beach on a blanket,looking at the stars.Zayn stared at me."What?"I asked."I wanted to ask you something Ariel.For a long time."He said.I locked my yellow eyes with his hazel eyes."Will you do the privlege of being my girlfriend?"He asked.I nodded smiling like an idiot.I kissed his lips,letting them linger on his lips.

"Zayn stop it!"I giggled as we got on the bus.He dropped me on the couch."Well,well,well,what do we have here."We heard two voices boom.It was Louis,and Tucker."THEY FELL IN LURVE!"Louis yelled."THEY'RE GONNA HAVE BEAUTIFUL BABIES WITH YELLOW EYES AND BLACK HAIR!"Tucker squealed."Is it official?Are you guys going out?"Harry came out of nowhere with the other boys.I looked at Zayn for help.He grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap."Yes,boys Ariel and me are going out."Zayn said pecking me in the lips.