I Hate The Fact I'm In Love With You

-------------------

Liam's Pov~

We were currently on the tour bus in America.One thing was for sure,this wasn't our tour bus.It had many different things and band things scattered around."C'mon lad!"Louis said grabbing my hand.Damn,i'm being dragged around.I feel like a rag doll.Wait,rag dolls freak Ariel out.Ariel!My baby!Ugh,can I die?"No you can't."Louis said.Did I say that out loud?"Yes you did."Harry answered."Okay Liam you stay here and-go go go!Lock him in!"Louis yelled as they all ran out of the tour bus door.

I waited for an hour in the bus.I still don't know who owns this bus.I saw a blue teddy that looked awfully familiar.I shrugged it off.I was now sprawled out on the floor on my stomach.I heard the door of the bus open and someone yell,"We're back bitches!"It was the voice I most adored.She walked in flawless as ever.She had some skinny jeans on with a giant brown knitted sweater,and a matching beanie.

"Liam?"She finally squeaked out.I nodded."Ariel?"I whispered.She nodded.I ran toward and grabbed her face.I connected our lips,sparks finally flying.She hesitated before kissing me back.I pulled her in closer,afraid if I let her go she would leave.Which is what she would probably do.She pushed me back."Liam!You can't just do THAT!"She screamed."What?"I asked."Come back and just expect me to go back to you!And it's NOT okay!My heart is broken!You broke it!Don't expect me to go crawling to you when you apologize and get back together and it's all simply rainbows and unicorns!"She yelled.

"Ariel,calm down,listen to me."I said calmly."No Liam!I won't listen!You actions said enough!Haven't you ever heard of actions speak louder than words?"Ariel yelled."Ariel!Listen!"I screamed."Liam!This is fucking reality!Wake the fuck up!This isn't a princess story that when the prince hurts a princess they make up and get back together!Liam!"She screamed.Her cute face turned crimson red in anger.

"Ariel!Stop it and listen."I said.She looked at me,tears brimming her yellow eyes.She sat down,putting her head in her hands.I kneeled down in front of her,coming face to face with her."Danielle made me say all of that bullcrap.I love you.With all my heart.Forgive me?"I asked.She shook her head no."ARIEL STOP BEING A BITCH AND ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!I'M FUCKING CRYING EVRY FUCKING DAY FOR YOU!YOUR BEING SUCH A STUPID ASS BITCH!CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU?!"I yelled in her face.She started crying."Stop being such a child and grow some will ya?"I yelled.

She shrunk back and started shaking in fear."Listen to me!Your stupid ass sister!She did it!She made me do it!"I yelled.She shook her head."Listen god damnit!"I screamed bringing my hand up.She screeched as my hand collided with her cheek.I immediately regretted it."Ariel,i'm so so so so so-"I began but her extreme yelling and hitting cut me off,"GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!YOU CAN NOW GUARANTEE NOT HAVING A PART IN MY CHIL'S LIFE AND MY APOLOGY!"I here before I was kicked out,literally out the door.

I looked back to see Ariel on her knees.Something shiny in her hands.She held it out to show it to me."This cut is for Danielle!"She bought it across her skin.I was groaning in pain."This one is for the pain you caused me."She bought it across her wrist again."This one is for the baby."She said.She bought it back across her skin,and this one,is for you Liam."She did this one the deepest.She squealed as it left her skin with a crimson red liquid.

I looked at the sobbing girl at the foot of the door.Her knees bought to her chest,cradled in a fetus position.I did the most stupid thing I could do.Even the most stupid person in the world would know not do to.I got up from my place on the ground,and left.I just left.I ran to our hotel.That's what I do because i'm a coward.I run from all of my problems.The last thing I heard from her was,"I hate the fact that I'm still in fucking love with you."