You're Perfect To Me..

Ariel's Pov-

"Zayn were over!That's it!You lied to me!Cheated on me!While I was unconscious!Oh yeah,I totally don't regret sleeping with Liam last night!That night meant more to me than our actual fucking relationship and dates combined!"I yelled through salty,wet tears.I ran,and ran and ran.I ran to the bus.To find Liam.I wanted him to hold me and comfort me.But,I only found him with Danielle.She was enraged.

"Ariel,you mean nothing to me.Yesterday was meant nothing to me.I was just using you for the sake of it.I never loved you,a-and never will love y-you."Liam snapped harshly.I shrinked back feeling my heart shatter.First Zayn,now Liam.My world is slowly crashing down,and about ready to end.I ran out of the bus and into,you know what?I don't even know.I just wanted to die.Literally just dig a hole,and wait to die.

Earlier Today--

I out in my beanie,firstly sweeping my wand made curls on my shoulders.I wore a Never Shout Never Dino shirt on,with some skinny jeans and my beat up vans.I decided to dip dye my ends.A good bright green and pink was perfect!With my newly did hair,I walked out of the bus.Today I was supposed to meet up with Zayn on a date.

I skipped into the store,passing by a couple making out.Something was awfully familiar about this couple.The guy had tanned skin and jet black hair.The girl had pale skin and light purple hair.Her hair was awesome!I ordered a Mountain Dew,my absolute favorite drink.I decided to wait for Zayn,he may be late because you know,he IS vain.

I stared in disgust as the couple kept going.Eww,pigs!Didn't even stop to catch breath!I rolled my eyes at the couple.I sighed as exactly twenty minutes passed and Zayn still hasn't showed up.I decided to watch the couple again,for some reason finding this amusing.I studied their features carefully and closely.What is that- hold the mutha beeping phone!It is.

I stood up out of my seat and took a random smoothie from a girl about my age.I have her money to buy a new one.I walked up to Zayn and what's her face?Jerry?Ferry?Terry?Perry?Hah,Perry the Platypus!Secret agent P!Well anyway,Perrie and pulled them apart.Zayn was about to yell at me when he realized who I was and the fact I poured strawberry and I don't know what smoothie on him but,it really stank!"You bastard!"I screamed slapping him.I looked at Perrie and smiled."Hello!I'm Zayn's ex girlfriend!Nice to meet you!And after this I think you will be his ex to!"I said.She scrunched her eyed upward."He told me his name was Wayne!"She screeched.(LoL I feel like i'm giving Zayn the fake player name thinger guy!)

Everything he told me was a lie.All this fricking time!I looked at Perrie."I'm so sorry for you!If I were you,I would break up with douche?Wayne?Or Zayn?"I told her.After this everything else happened.

End of flashback-

I let endless tears run out of my eyes.One by one trickling down my cheeks.I wiped them away with the sleeve of my shirt.I snuffled as I got up.I walked around the store,seeking for a Mountain Dew.I brought it up to a counter.I payed the adorable old man at the cash register.I sat down at a booth as I watched him take him apron off,and walk to this adorable old woman.He kissed her sweetly in the cheek and took her hand.

I looked up from my drink to see the cute couple before me."May we sit?"The lady asked.I nodded quickly."My name is Mrs.Sanders but you can call me Valerie.This is my husband Mr.Sanders but,you can call him Kellin."She said sweetly.I smiled sweetly and shook their awaiting hands."My name is Ariel Peazer but,you can call me Ariel."I laughed."Deary,you seem down.A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have tear stains in her cheeks."Valerie said."Well,my boyfriend Zayn cheated on me.And the boy I made love to,and took my special ring from me said,I meant nothing to him and was just using me."I said tearing up.I was a mess."Oh dear Ariel!"Kellin said.I smiled a fake smile at them.

We talked for a while and they were just lovely."Just remember,someone will walk into your life when you least expect it.Just remember."Valerie said,walking out,Kellin trailing behind her.I wanted to know what she meant.I grabbed my soda and headed out.I was surprised the papz didn't already kill me.I walked in peace as I pulled out my phone.I texted Tuck.

'I quit.Let's go home.I hate it Tucker.Please,just please.-A'

I sent to him.I stepped on the bus to be greeted by Zayn and Liam.I clenched my jaw and completely ignored the calls of my name as I walked into the bathroom.I packed all my bathroom things moving onto clothes.

Niall walked into the room."Woah Ariel!What are you doing?"He asked.I looked up and continued packing."Niall I am discovering a scientific potion to make unicorns and and fairies live happily ever after!"I yelled frustrated.Then and there I broke down sobbing."I am SO sorry Niall!I'm such a failure!I'm a waste of space!I'm no good!I'm worthless!"I sobbed into my hands.Niall walked over and placed me into his lap.I cried and cried and cried my heart out on poor Niall."You're perfect to me."Niall said.I looked up and smiled."Thank you Niall.

---------------------------------------------

At least one comment and one vote for next chapter!