Don't Worry Liam Don't Worry

~Ariel's P.O.V~

My breath was heavy as I ran down the street.Where to?I saw a hotel in the distance,decent looking,wait wasn't it the hotel Kaitlynne was staying at?I ran the direction of the hotel."Kaitlynne Quinn Bostwick?"I asked."Room 201."The guy said.I thanked him and grabbed the key card.I ran into the elevator and was greeted by the person.

I quickly pressed the elevator button."Ariel,I told you I would find you.If you want your stupid friends and baby to live I suggest you come to my room.210."He whispered in my ear.I bolted for Kaitlynne's room.I cradled Kellin close to me."Mummy loves you very much.She does.She's doing it for uncles,aunties,and you.If mummy doesn't come back remember I love you.I always wanted you."I said.

"Kaitlynne take Kellin,don't come out of this room.Please don't ask me questions jut do it."I exited the beautiful room,leaving a dreaded feeling in my stomach.Each step I took closer,it was taking me closer to hell.Him.The one who ruined my whole life completely,on my twentieth birthday,no one knew about except Tucker.

I turned around to go back to the room but was caught and held by the throat.A gag was put on my lower parted face,slowly bringing me to a dark world."Happy Birthday to You,Happy Birthday to You,Happy Birthday to Ariel,Happy Birthday to You.Happy Birthday baby girl,Daddy's back."

~Liam's P.O.V~

I sat on the couch in the tour bus.She should have been back by now."SHE'S GONE!SHE'S GONE!"I heard a woman's voice echo."Kait,who's gone?"Kellin asked,toothpaste nearly falling out of his mouth."Ariel.The baby is fine.Told me to stay in room with him.Told me don't ask questions."She breathed out.The first word I nearly had a heart attack."Where is Kellin?"I asked."Dude,I'm right here."Kellin said."My son,dimwit."I muttered.He sighed and pointed at Kaitlynne."She has him,dimwit."He mocked me.

"What are we gonna do?"I sobbed."Well,we are gonna buy pizza.Than track her phone with Tucker's."Justin said.I smiled weakly,hugging Kellin closely to my chest."Don't worry we're gonna find Mummy."I said.The thing was,I wasn't even convinced myself.Kellin started gurgling his mouth,making noises.He rose his tiny,pink fist to my finger.He gripped it tightly."That's Daddy's boy."I whispered.I laid back with the gurgling Kellin and sighed,we were gonna find her.Right?

Breath in breath out.We are gonna find her.Where is she?Who took her?Is she safe?What is happening?Why me?Why her?Why Kellin?Why?My mind was spinning with questions.I breathed in before exhaling and falling into a much needed sleep with Kellin in my arms.Don't worry,Liam,don't worry.

-Rodger's P.O.V-

I took her limo body in my arms. Damn,she's fat.She was always worthless.I threw her in the back seat and told my only useful daughter to drive."Daddy,did you get her?"Danielle asked.I nodded and grunted."Step on it, a brunette was with her."I said,taking a long swig of Hennesy.I love the burning sensation in my throat.I love the power I have over these girls and their families.And she's not even my kid.

"Okay i'm going to pretend she's sleeping so we could board the plane easily.You can't say anything at all."I whispered.She nodded her head,curls bouncing everywhere.I nodded and carried Ariel's body to the airport where the plane awaited my appearance.I ran to the doors as Danielle opened the door and fetched our luggage.Mine and hers.Of course we wouldn't pack for the whore.

We arrived in Japan.Yes Japan.I had purchased a home with Danielle here.You know,making it harder for the fags to find her.Hah,Liam couldn't break a twig.Tucker was nothing but a punk.And the rest,don't even get me started.I'm infuriated that we didn't get the kid.He was the main target.His name was Kellin.

I threw her body on the ground and shut the basement door.I heard Danielle calling my name so I ran up the stairs and looked for her.A phone?"It's Ariel's."She stated.I smirked.All I wanted was my money and revenge on that little bitch.Danielle wanted Liam.We teamed up because in the end we both would get what we wanted."Call Liam."I rasped out.

"Hello?Ariel?Is that you?Where are you?Hello?"Liam said.I chuckled darkly."Hello Liam.I see your worried about my little Ariel."I said in a baby voice.Liam gasped and chocked out,"who are you and what did you do with Ariel?""That's for me to know and for you to....never find out."I spat out."Listen i'm going to make this easy.Give me,one million dollars and i'll let her go.That simple Liam."

"Hello?"I taunted."But,that's how much I make in six months."He whimpered."Don't make this harder than it has to be."He begged."Well Liam,I guess Ariel is staying here with me for six months."I said."Please let her go!She has a baby!I can't raise him alone!I'm not ready!"He yelled."I watched as a masked Danielle came with a conscious Ariel.

"Ariel want to say something before we go?"I asked.She whimpered and nodded.I stuck the phone to her mouth."LIAM HELP ME!PLEASE!HELP ME!MY STUPID FAT-!"I cut her off."Bye bye Liam.Talk to you very soon."I hung up."You'll be staying with me for a couple months.Get comfortable baby girl."I said sickly sweet.She started to sob.That's what she gets.You can never run away from Daddy because we all know,I will find you.