I'm broken

Ariel's Pov____<3

"Danielle!"I heard a person screech.I snuggled closer into Zayn's chest.I was in his bunk because I had a horrible nightmare.

*Nightmare*

"Come here you little whore!"Rodger screamed at me.I was shaking nonstop in my hiding place.I was sobbing into my hand as tears streamed down my red cheeks.Rodger had a knife in his hand,his face beat red with the vein that always pops out of the side of his face.I got out of my spot,which was the complete wrong thing to do.He stabbed me,in my stomach.I screamed in pain.Something weird happened.Liam came out and tried to help me.He got stabbed too,but in his chest area.I cried for him which was SOOO weird.I screamed in agony."Liam!I love you!"I screeched.

*Nightmare Over*

A tear escaped my eye,thinking about the horrid dream.I got up out of the bunk.I went to the living room to be greeted by the last person I wanted to see."Danielle?!?"I screamed.She looked up from her place on Liam's lap.That for some god dang reason boiled me up."Ariel?Is that you?"She asked,all innocent."Who else would it be?Mum?Yeah right she would never come back!"I replied sarcastically.The boys looked at us surprised."Shut up about mum!She did that because she loved us and wanted the best!"She said.I scoffed."Yeah right!She left us for the prostitute life!"I screamed,leaving the room.

I was outside smoking.Tucker was with me.We were on top of the bus.It was peaceful.I watched as Tucker inhaled the cigarette smoke.I took out my phone and took a picture of him.The smoke was coming out freshly,lingering in the air,letting me snap the perfect picture.I put the rise effect on the picture and a perfect tumblr picture was taken.I posted it on instagram,tagging him in it and saying 'My little tumblr model!:P @TuckahTheMuthaFukah'.Yes,that was his username!I threw my cigarette out.One thing you HAVE to know about me is I smoke under stress.

We had a concert today.My outfit was a white dinosaur blazer,with a white tank top,some black skinny jeans,and black pumps.It was decent.I wore my dinosaur ring and headed out of the room.Two arms wrapped around my tiny waist and lips met my cheek.I turned around with a bitter look on my face,knowing it was Zayn."You gave me ZAYN GERMS!"I screeched.He chuckled and kissed the bridge of my nose.I took my hand in his and headed toward the stadium.I was working on a new song that I just wrote out of nowhere.It was called 'That Boy'.(It's actually Kellin Quinn's song called That Girl but,I changed the lyrics a bit for a girl's POV of the song!;D)I was going to sing it tonight,for Zayn.

"Oh,woah-o-woah-o-o!

Oh-o-woah-o-o!Uh

You caught my eye from the second you walked by,I had to see if I could could make you mine,oh but,I ain't got no time to waist no ti-i-i-i-ime!"I sang into the microphone.Tucker went to get Zayn while I continued to sing.Tucker smiled at the crowd while Zayn just was dragging along.I put him on a stool,and sat on his lap.We got a whole bunch of gasps in return and some whistles.I was on the last line of the song.

"Spare me the details cut to the chase!

Close the curtain cuz' I'm running for ya,my body's burning' for ya'!"I ended.I kissed Zayn sweetly on the lips causing major uproars and screams.He flushed as I got off and took his hand.Zayn and me discussed this last night and we wanted to do it quickly.What?you may have asked.Go public.We couldn't keep secrets very well,unfortunately."Hello Michigan!"I yelled into the microphone."Zayn and me have an announcement to make."I said.They all stood quiet."Zayn and I are....a couple!"I said,looking up at him.He smiled at me making piggies form in the put of my stomach."Ariel,you have to prepare for the hate.Promise me you'll be strong?"He whispered in my ear making me shiver.I nodded.

"Thank you guys SO much for tonight!You guys have been an awesome audience!Until whatever!Here is the very beautiful and very talented One Directiooooon!"I shouted into the microphone.I saw the boys walking out and I handed my microphone to Zayn.I was walking when all of a sudden I tripped and fell onto someone.I looked up to see I fell on..Liam?!?!Of all the freaking people in the world it just HAD to be him?"Watch where your going slut!And next time don't be such of a brat to my girlfriend who's also your older sister!No wonder you got abused and abandoned!Your such a fucking pain in the arse!"He whispered/shouted in my ear.My breath hitched in my throat and a whole zoo broke out into my tummy.How come he had more effect on me than Zayn did?

Liam's Pov-

I was flabbergasted when Ariel knocked me over.Well,more like I did.I didn't want to do what I did next but,I had to,I didn't want to have feelings for her!I snapped hurtful remarks at her.She responded rather smartly."I'm so sorry sweet Jesus but Er Mah Gash!I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOU IN YOUR PRETTY ASS FACE TILL IT FUCKING BREAKS AND I WILL FUCKING PUT YOU IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL AND WHEN YOUR IN THERE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE AND GO TO HELL!"She shouted,tears brimming in her eyes.She ran away with her hands on her face and salty tears streaming down.I felt terrible."Dude what the hell?"Zayn asked running after her.

Ariel's Pov-

I locked myself in the bathroom.Everything he said was true!I had my blade stored in the sink at the bottom,hidden behind Zayn's endless hair products.I was going to carve a word into my skin.Liam's 'name' for me."S...L...U...T."I sobbed and half screamed as I cut it into my wrist where I cut freshly before.It hurt like heck!Oh I feel a little light headed."Anyone please help me.I'm broken..."I choked out as I faded into complete blackness..