Solution?(Part 1)

-Liam's P.O.V-🙊

I put down the phone sighing in frustration.Can't I ever get a break?I heard a loud cry erupt from beside me."Come down Kell."I cooed at him.He gurgled and screeched even more.I blew out slow,even breaths as I picked him up and cradled him.I need to sleep and get rest.Who am I kidding I know I won't sleep.

-Rodger's P.O.V-

I cackled as I dialed Liam's number.Stupid boy."Hello?"I breathed out.He quickly responded,"how long do I have?"I thought quickly,"one week."I answered.Liam squealed,"one week?"I grinned,"are you deaf Liam?One week and that's it.I want my money or bye bye Ariel."I laughed.

"Your sick."He spat.I chuckled,"thank you!Remember one week."I said slyly."The clock is ticking Liam.Tic toc.Tic toc.Tic toc."I teased as I ended the call.He is so ignorant.I wouldn't risk all of that for a stupid girl like Ariel.I kept on with my journey to the attic.Ariel stood there,sleeping.Peacefully.Time to wake up sleeping beauty.

-Liam's P.O.V-

I rasped out breaths as I took the phone off my ear.Next week.I won't have the time!Kellin needs her.Tucker needs her.Kellin Sr. needs her.Katelynne needs her.Copeland needs her.I need her.I just need the money.

Tucker appeared rubbing his bright eyes."Morning."You could tell he had been crying,his eyes blood shot.I smiled and huffed."Liam.I've been thinking.I've got a plan."He croaked out,British accent ringing through my ears.I perked up at the sound of a plan.

"So Sleeping With Sirens,One Direction,and I See Stars all give in money to pay for Ariel?"Liam asked.Tucker nodded happily,satisfied with his idea."That is the most.......ridiculous plan ever!"I yelled.Tucker's face faltered."We'll tough stuff make your own plan.If you don't give in money who the fuck cares?I'll just ask the others because I actually fucking love and care for Ariel."He flared,turning red.

I slammed the door shut,Kellin in my hands.The papz swarmed me.I had called Paul to meet me on the corner of the street.I covered Kellin from the flashes and ran to the corner.I had heard it on the phone for not calling for days.I finally reached the familiar bus and I climbed in."WHO'S THIS LITTLE GUY?"Louis screeched.I winced at his voice and at how loud Kellin started laughing.I smiled.

"Harry,Harry,what happened?"I asked."Nothing I'm devastated."He said.All the boys were all angry Ariel had been caught by Rodger."She do sent deserve this shit."Zayn groaned."Look who's talking!"I yelled.He looked at me."Well at least I wasn't the one who got her pregnant!"He yelled.

"Dumbass!"I screeched. "Dickhead!" He shouted."Stop it!It's both your faults!Ariel left because she was heart broken because of both of you.Just think of Tucker's plan."Niall said.It surprised me to hear the Irish leppy to speak out like that.I nodded."It's better than my plan."What IS your plan Louis?"I asked."Nothing.I was kidding."He shrugged.