Pathetic

Ariel's Pov+

We were in the tourbus.I was going to sing to the boys.First,I took another shower.After that I put on an oversized sweatshirt,leggings,and some uggs.I left my loose.It was wavy.My yellowish eyes sparkled.My nose ring was a anchor.I walked out and sat on a stool in front of the tools.Tucker had his guitar ready."2..3...4!"He said and I started my first note.

Zayn's Pov-

"And I'd give up forever to touch you,cause' I know that you feel me somehow

Your the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now.."Ariel sang perfectly.Her raspy,high voice was so captivating.I was in a trance with her.She was absolutely perfect.I herd the next.

"And all I could taste is this moment,and all I could breath is your life,

But sooner or later it's over,I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am..."She sang angelically.I looked at all of the boys to see all of them except Liam with their mouths slightly open,and eyes wide.She soon finished with "I just want you to know who I am.."She had tears brimming at her unique eyes.She hid them by blinking a couple times."So guys what do you think?"She asked.I was first to respond..

"That was astonishing Ariel!IT WAS PERFECT!YOU SOUND AMAZING!AH MY GOSH ARE YOU JESUS OR SOMETHING?!?"I screamed before thinking.I blushed and looked to see her laughing and blushing."Thank you!"She replied."He spoke for all of us!"Louis said."Yeap!"Said Harry and Niall.We all looked at Liam."It was....HORRIBLE!I wonder why Simon picked you!You sound like a dying cat!Ugh,and to top it off,your ugly and a s***!"He said,smirking.I stood there with my mouth wide open.I looked up to see Ariel running to the bathroom,pale as snow."Dude what the heck?You don't know her past and she's had enough crap!All you ever did from the time we came here was send glares to her and say stupid comments!She used to get abused!By her father and bullied at school!She got abandoned by her mother!Her sister ran away and showed up last night!She hurt soooo much!Danielle never liked me either!She ran away with Ariel's first love!It hurt her so much!If you look at her shoulder now it says 'Worthless' on it!Her dad did it!She finally ran away and came to live with me and my fianće!"Tucker said before storming off.

Liam's POV-

I felt awful!I wonder what she's doin in the bathroom!It must not be good because Tucker was screaming for her to open a door.I got up,the boys following.We saw Tucker banging on the bathroom door,screaming over loud metal music.We heard squeals over the music.

Ariel's Pov-

"IF YOU CAN'T HANG THEN THERES THE DOOR BABY IF YOU CAN'T HANG THERES THE DOOOR!"Kellin sang.Of course it was coming from my speakers.I was in the bathroom,cutting.This was the first time since 9 months.All those months clean for nothing.I squealed as I brought my blade deeper into my skin.I was numb,I didn't feel anything.I heard some 'Tap,Tap's coming from the doorknob.Soon the door flung open.Tucker came in red.

"What the heck Ariel?"Tucker shouted."I thought you officially went clean!Nine months for nothing!"He finished.I just looked down upon my bandaged up wrists.This was a sign of weakness.Which I was was,weak.Pathetic,Worthless,simply a waste of space.