23 joker and harley quinn

[edit: that last scene from the last chapter has been moved to here since it made more sense (to me)]

While Jisung and Minho were arguing over their little scene back at the school. The others were trying to figure out what to do with spare time that school had given them.

Felix being the main planner of his friend group, started to ask what they wanted to do. "What should we do today?"

"I'm going to go home, finish my assignments, take a nap, and then go to work." Seungmin said nonchalantly.

The two gave his friend a judging look.

"We have the whole day off of school and you're gong to go home?!" Jeongin gave the dandy boy a 'are you serious' look.

"As expected from Mr. Top Student." Felix commented on his neighbor's decision.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving, bye."

Not even a step in, Hyunjin had caught Seungmin's wrist, pulling him back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Home." He bluntly replied, trying to free his wrist from the older's grip.

Chan ears perked. "Home? Seungmin why would you go home? It's a nice day today and the school gave us a free day, and you're going to waste it to go home!?"

"I have assignments to do, things to study for, and then work later," Seungmin replied, struggling to get free from Hyunjin's grip. "Hyunjin, let go!"

Hyunjin tightened his grip. "You're not going to step foot near your apartment. You're going to hang out with us."

"It's my choice," Seungmin spat. "Let go!"

Chan shook his head. "I'm agreeing with Hyunjin on this one. You're not going anywhere near that place."

"Not you too," Seungmin groaned. "It's my house! Why are you two so against me going home?! It's not like I'm going to a club, taking drugs or some shit. I'm being a civilized person!"

"You only live once, live a little." Hyunjin gave Seungmin a light smile.

Seungmin accepted his fate. He knew better than to keep the argument going. "Fine, at least let me call my boss and tell him that I can't make it."

While Seungmin was making the call, with Hyunjin still holding his wrist, refusing to let go. Changbin suggested that they should go to a carnival nearby. They all quickly agreed, replying in variations of yes's.

"Alright, now we have to ask minsung." Felix said.

"What's a minsung?" Jeongin asked.

"Minho plus Jisung." Felix explained.

"You're literally so weird, Lix." Seungmin commented.

Felix shrugged Seungmin's comment off. "And yet you're friends with me."

"Sadly, I am." Seungmin sighed.

Felix was about to be a drama queen until he heard Jisung scream his brother's name. Even though the two were nowhere in sight, everyone could hear Jisung's anger not so far away. Everyone looked at each other, following the scream.

"Is everything okay?" Chan asked in concern when he heard Jisung screaming Minho's name in anger, especially his full name.

Seeing Chan and others following behind him, Jisung immediately jerked his fist out of Minho's hold and cover his neck.

"Just peachy," He awkwardly smiled.

Seungmin tilted his head, noticing his friend's weird action. "Ji, why do you keep hiding your neck?"