33 kisses

It's been about three days since Jisung and Minho became a couple. They haven't quite told their friends yet because they were a tad bit busy. Minho had a bunch of meetings and papers to sign back at the company. And Jisung being Minho's assistant, had to follow along and help.

"Done!" Minho said as he tossed the pen onto his desk.

Jisung walked up to Minho and snatched the papers out of his hands. "Min, did you even read the proposal?!"

"No...." Minho slumped into his chair, with a pout evident on his face.

Jisung shook his head and handed back the papers to Minho. "Min! You need to read the proposal before you sign anything! This proposal is complete nonsense and it'll make you lose half of your stocks!"

"But it's so boring!" Minho whined. "The only proposal I would read, is the one that has you and me in it."

Jisung blushed a little but quickly cooled his face down and slapped Minho's arms. "Yah! This is no time to flirt! Get your work done!"

"Ugh! You're so bossy!" Minho groaned. "Can we finish this tomorrow? I want to go home!!"

"No, we need to finish this by today! Because someone here, thought that it'll be a good idea to have a make out session yesterday."

"But you enjoyed it."

"I- you- UGH!" Jisung avoided eye contact with Minho.

"See, you can't even deny it." Minho said as he got out of his seat and slowly approached Jisung, lifting his face up and leaning into it. "I think we should do-"

"No. No we will not." Jisung covered Minho's mouth and backed away from him, leaving Minho with a frown on his face.

"Come on darling, pleaseeee." Minho begged.

Jisung contemplated for a bit. "How about this, if you finish all your work in two hours then you can kiss me when we get home."

Minho immediately lightened up and dashed to his desk and rapidly flipped through the papers, making Jisung giggle at how motivated Minho was for a kiss.

"You better not be skimming through those!" Jisung nagged.

Minho just hummed a response, too focused on finishing his work.

"Jisungieee, you owe me a kiss!" Minho celebrated as he threw all of the signed papers somewhere on his desk.

"I said when we get home," Jisung reminded the male, making his way to Minho's desk, collecting the stack of papers. "I'll see you in a bit. I need to hand these to the respective departments."

Before Minho could even protest, Jisung was already at the door.

"Now, kiss." Minho pointed to his lips as they got into the car.

Jisung giggled, leaning in and gave Minho a peck. Which caused Minho to whine. "That wasn't a kiss that was a peck! I want a kiss! I worked hard!"

"I said home, not here." Jisung shook his head as he put on his seat belt.

When Jisung was facing Minho, he pulled Jisung's face close to his and smashed their lips together. Jisung's eyes widened but nonetheless he closed his eyes and kissed back, following Minho's lead. The kiss got a bit heated with Minho's tongue in Jisung's mouth, exploring his wet cavens.

Jisung was the first to pull out with a sting of saliva following along, panting. "You got your kiss, now drive."

Minho smirked and gave Jisung a little peck. "Anything for my darling."