37 who

keep your tissue boxes away, you don't need them for this chapter :)

A few minutes before...

"Come here." Minho said as he opened his arms out.

Jisung was about to lay back down but his phone started ringing. Minho noticed that Jisung looked confused when he checked the caller ID. So he decided to take a peak and saw that it was an unknown caller. He assumed that Jisung would ignore the call but he excused himself as he picked up the call. Minutes had gone by and Minho was getting impatient.

What's taking him so long? He's been on the phone for five minutes now. Minho then got up and ran after Jisung but that wasn't the best idea...

"It's only been three weeks! There are two weeks left in this bet." Minho heard Jisung yell.

Three weeks? Bet? What bet?

"We agreed that you or any of your minions, won't go nowhere near my friends nor my boyfriend." Jisung hissed.

Minions? Despicable Me? Who the fuck is he talking to? Are we in danger?

"Fuck!" Jisung yelled as he kicked the tree.

"Bet? What bet? Who are you talking to?" Minho fumed.

Jisung's eyes widened, he didn't know how to respond. "M-min, how long-"

"I asked you a question." Minho said in a monotone tone.

Jisung's breath hitched a little. He has never seen Minho's cold side before, let alone his bad side. "It was a bet I made with my-"

"Don't you dare say friends!" Minho raised his voice. "I heard you said something about minions and going near us. That doesn't seem like a simple bet you make with your friends, does it?!"

Jisung bit his lower lips out of nervousness. This wasn't how I was going to tell him. Shit my plan-

Minho's blood started to boil. Jisung wasn't answering his questions and kept on lying to him. He stepped closer to Jisung and gripped his collars, hosting him up. "Han Jisung, what bet are you talking about."

"I can't t-tell you... not y-yet." It's not like Jisung didn't want to tell him, he did. But he doesn't know how or what to say.

Minho clicked his tongue. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me about the bet then tell me who the fuck you were talking to."

Jisung felt a lump in his throat, nothing was coming out. Nothing is going as he planned. He didn't want Minho to find out this way. "It was no one-"

Minho got tired of Jisung avoiding his questions. He harshly let go of Jisung and grabbed Jisung's phone and went through his call history. He then dialed the most recent phone call and waited for someone to pick up. Right in that movement, as soon as Minho dialed the phone number, a ringtone was heard not so far from them.

The rest of the group were getting worried since the two haven't come back yet and decided to look for them. They all saw the two somewhere not so far from where they were and decided to run up to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Changbin panted as he ran up to them.

"Don't tell me that you two-" Hyunjin tried to tease the two.

"COME OUT!" Minho yelled, looking around trying to find the source of the sound.

This left the six friends confused about what was going on.

"Hyung what's going- oh my god Jisung!" Felix quickly ran up to Jisung, seeing that he was on the ground. "What the fuck happened?!"

Minho didn't hear what Felix said, the only thing that was on his mind was that ringtone. "If you don't fucking show yourself I'm going to fucking kill you."