Chapter 7

"Now, Lets Begin with some simple questions."

Nezu had interrogated people before this, but never someone who he thought he could trust so dearly. It was surprising to figure out who the traitor was, however there has to be another traitor otherwise he wouldn't have gotten himself caught so easily. It has to be a student...

"Well? Are you gonna question me or not?"

Nezu smiled, He took a step back from the long haired traitor.

"Who are you working with, Aizawa? Who is the other traitor?"

Aizawa chuckled and narrowed his eyes, letting his head hang foreward. Was there another traitor? He wasn't sure. If it had to be anyone it would be Kaminari. Aizawa had noticed him sneak out every once and awhile, he was slick though. He only went once or twice a month and Aizawa could never figure out where he went after he left the building. He was going to approach the boy about it but decided not to, afterall it would be disappointing and not at all surprising if he was just going to a strip club or some party.

"I dunno, they keep a lot from me."

'None of the other students had weird behavior like Kaminari. Izuku stays up late to study, but that's normal for him. Fumikage also stays up late but I suppose that's because of Dark Shadow... Ochaco stays out late, but that's because she is working to make extra money. Yes, of course I had to follow each and every one of my students around at one point. Not only for their safety but also because I had planned to...'

The former teacher shook his head to clear his mind. If he continued to think like this he was bound to slip up somewhere.

A voice piped up from the side of the cabin.

"Who are they? The 'League of Villains'!?"

Mic stood up, it was obvious he couldn't handle this anymore. Aizawa faked a scowl and shot a glare at the blonde haired pro hero.

"Work with them! Never. My goals don't align with theirs."

Another lie. He was just full of those today wasn't he? Anyhow, He was just doing what he was told.

"Hey Eraser, If anyone ever asks you who you're working for.. Tell them you're working for the Shie Hassaikai. That bird bitch is already a casualty, lets get him out of the way as soon as possible."

All three of the heroes looked surprised, I guess he was convincing enough.

"Then who? I was so sure.."

Well, If he really was working for the Shie Hassaikai, he surely wouldn't give them up right away.

"Fuck you, I'm not telling you anything else."

A low growl escaped Mic's throat, it was true that he had a temper but never had he seen him this mad. Usually Mic would be the one trying to restrain Eraser.

"Yamada, Contain yourself or leave..."

This was the first time Small Might had said anything since he entered the building, he looked hurt. Probably the most hurt out of all of them.

"Aizawa please.. We're just trying to do what's best for you-"

"Bullshit. What's best for me? Really Toshinori? How Cheesy."

Small might sighed, It was obvious he wasn't going to get anywhere. Nobody would. A thin smile appeared on his face, the face of a teacher and the face of a hero. Well, former hero. Suddenly a knock sounded from the cabin door. Everyone in the room froze, looking between each other before giving a silent nod as Mic moved to open the door.  

-Cliff hanger! Who do you think is at the door? (Who do you want to be at the door?)