Chapter 17

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END. IMPORTANT!!!!

Nixon's Pov

We mated. She is now forever mine. I really do love Red. The question is how will I tell her she has to become Luna soon? Right now I look into her eyes, wishing this is how I could wake up every day.

After me and her got dressed from last night's session, we went downstairs to make some food. Red went over the pantry an brought out some pancake mix. "Is this alright?" She asked, and I nodded. She smiled and start to get all the stuff out.

I watched as her hips swayed side to side as she mixed. in other word I was looking at her ass, yes. A very nice ass though. Oh shut up Evan. What just saying the truth and you know it. I know but shut up.

After having a fight with Evan about staring at Red's butt, we started to eat the finished pancakes. Let me tell you, these are the best pancakes I have ever tasted. I mean they are freakin amazing. Like better then the neon enderdragon. (Haha that's an inside joke.)

"These are amazing pancakes, Kitten." I used the nickname again because I know it has an effect on her. I saw her shiver a bit after I said it. "Thanks, I make these all the time. I love pancakes." She smiled at me.

--------------(after they are done eating, because I'm lazy)----------------

I think I should tell her about the Luna thing before I leave. "Um Red you do know you will become Luna of my pack right?" I heard her sigh. "Yeah I know, it's just what if they don't except me. I'm a hybrid not a purebred werewolf." I walk over to her and put my hand under her chin. "Red I love you with all my heart, and if anyone doesn't except you then I will personally kill them." She giggled at that. "I love you know that right?" I laughed "Of course I know that."

Red's Pov

After he said that, I did something. I went on my tip toes and kissed him softly. He of course responded back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We are still kissing as all this happens.

We were pretty deep into the kiss when Seven started to meow. I know what this means, it means I want food now. "He wants food." I let go of Nixon and walk over to Seven's bowl and fill it. "Well now that your done feeding your cat. Can we finish?" I laugh and smirk a bit. "Nope, because you have to go back to your pack and work on me joining."

With this he was up and at the door in no time. "Bye Red. I love you." He kissed me one more time. It wasn't much, but I could still feel his lips on mine. "Bye Nixon. I love you too." He shut the door and left. I then leaned on the door and slid down. I can't wait to join the pack. That's makes both us. I really love Nixon.

A/N Okay guys that's the chapter. Sorry it took so long, but I had stuff to do. I have awesome news guys. In between the chapter we went up over 1000. We have 2.28k on this book and I love you guys for it. I wanna know. I need all the feedback for this question DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL? YES OR NO? Comment your answer and I will see. Away there on way to end this,
Vote with unicorns,
Name a unicorn Pedro,
Give Pedro a bowtie,
and Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~