Chapter 10

Red's Pov

It's time for hell again, I mean school. Well at least we get to see Nixon. Yeah but we already know that stuff. True. Well let's go. Remember don't get anger or we will be in in trouble and they will find out.

Well school is hell. I want to snap a few she-wolves' necks, because they don't realize I can hear them, but I can and they don't know that. I really need to see my mate. Let's go find him. Okay maybe that will help. It will become if I hear someone call us weak and pathetic again I will freak. Your not alone.

With that I headed to lunch. I quickly went through the lunch line grabbing two chicken sandwichs, salad, fruit parfait, and a orange kick start. Yeah I'm a pig, and I know it, but I'm hungry. So don't judge. I then paid for the food and went to an empty table when I heard Nixon's voice near. I think he is talking to a friend of his. "Yeah dude, and she knows she is my mate. It's amazing. I wonder where she is." Right then Raven sits down next to me. "Hey Red." "Hey Raven. How you're been?" We were having a conversation when all of a sudden Nixon comes up to our table. "Hey Red and Raven. Me, G and Carlos are going to sit with you guys." I looked at him and smiled, while my wolf was slowly calming down at the sight of him. "Okay we are fine with it." Everything at our table then went silence. They all had serous faces must be pack link. You wanna eavesdrop? You know I do. You see with my Shadow Angel I can read people's minds and drop into pack links. That's when I started to hear the conversation. "So you think she will accept the position of Luna?" "Of course she will, I haven't known Red long, but she is a good friend to my mate so why not." Oh so G and Raven are mates. Nice to know. "Yeah Red is a great friend and can be tough when needed to. She was really tense til you got here though. She must of had something happen." "Well he is her mate so it will calm her down too." I then left the conversation and ate my food. I quickly took my tray up and went back to seat.

They looked to be finally out of the pack link. I then felt someone move and heard them whispering, "I've gotta go guys. Keep an eye one Red." Of course Nixon didn't know I heard that. "Bye Kitten, I have to go do some work." He then kissed my cheek. "Bye Nixon."

Right after he left. I just decided, why not go for a run. Well more like Mia decided but same thing. Let's blow this taco stand. Really Mia? Taco Stand? Yeah and let's go. Fine. Once Nixon hears we ditched he won't be happy. Oh well. We need a run to think on how to tell him. Okay let's go. I then ran out the back door to my car and drove to my house. I then went to the woods in the back.

Change to a grey wolf. Okay. Hiding scent too? You know it. haha. Okay let's go. Hopefully we won't get caught. But if we do we have plans. I always have a plan.

A/N Okay guys short chapter, but I working on a surprise for you guys and it take time. But we have over 450 reads and this means so much guys and I want to hear what you think. So comment below tell me what you this. But now this lead to,
Eat Pancakes Time,
Love unicorns,
Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~