Chapter 13

Nixon's Pov(right after she tells him)

I can't believe it. We have a hybrid as our mate. She is our Hybrid Mate. She is just more perfect now. I know and I bet your happy she has a wolf to take over with. Maybe. But that's not the point. Okay what ever.

"So that whole wattpad thing was a cover up?" It was clever though. "Yep. I know everything about all the creatures anyway but that's because I'm all of them. Not because of some app" Wait all? That's even better. "You do know the more you talk I liking you more and more." She then comes up to me and whispers something in my ear that makes my eyes widened.

"Your completely serous right? Your not just saying that to get my hopes up are you?." She laughed at my outburst, "I'm sure and why would I do that. It's true." It's true, it's really true. "Well then I love you too. Even though I was supposed to tell you first." She laughed again. Man I'm in love with that laugh. "Oh well. I said it first so no harm down. Well unless you count ego. If yes then I might of harmed you ego." She then began to laugh again.

"You think your so funny don't you." I looked at her with an amused face. "Yup. And I am funny." There was a pause, but then an unnoticeable voice popped in. "She isn't funny. You don't have to listen to her now." I then noticed Mia has came out to talk. "Mia give Red control back." She then gave me a pouting face. "I want to meet my mate. Is that to much for a wolf to ask for?" "No not at all, but I wanna see Red."

I'm now fighting with Evan for control because he getting a little excited that Red's wolf is out. If you know what I mean. They must be very excited because I know Evan is. He literally wanted to mark Red the day we meet, but then we thought she was human so.

Let's just say our wolves are now back to normal and me and Red can have a normal conversation. Well let's just say it didn't last very long, because I think Red was having I conversation with Mia then she said something out loud. "No Mia I'm not just going to tell him I want to be marked." She wants to be marked, good to know. It literally just snapped something in me, because in seconds I was holding her in my lap when Evan took control as I was trying to fight back. I think we all know you want this too. Dang I hate it when he is right.

Red's Pov

I can't believe I said that out loud. I didn't say I wanted it this second, but I meant at a point in time. Now I think I just snapped something in his wolf or something. Literally I'm on his lap while his has my waist in his hands, looking me straight in the eyes. His once light hazel eyes were now black. His wolf must have took over. Yay for me (note sarcasm). "You wanna be marked? That can be arranged." Yep that's his wolf. "Hey Evan. I don't really know what your talking about. You must be hearing things." He definitely didn't buy that. "Yeah sure. I'm the wolf who's hearing stuff" "No need for sarcasm." He then smirked and licked his lips. His eyes switching to mine then my lips. I wasn't expecting it but he then smashed his lips on mine.

He was soft at first but then put more aggressiveness to it. He definitely kissed differently then just Nixon. We moved our lips in sync as if that our lives depends on it. I was putting a lot of passion in the kiss too. It's not like I didn't enjoy it. The thing is I was slowing feeling his 'little friend' on my thigh, and that's were I draw the line for now. That's when I noticed he was slowly move his way down my neck.

He was at the part where you collarbone and shoulder meets. Or right were the mark supposed to be and he started to lightly suck on the spot. I wanted him to stop but I couldn't comprehend the words. It's was so hard to say no. I of course made it worse by moaning at the pleasure. He then looked up and smirked. He started to kiss it when I felt his teeth pursue the skin. I then screamed at the pain, but then after that it was all pleasure. He licked it, making sure the mark will heal.

I fûcking hate that wolf right now. He will know that this will not be forgotten"You know I love you right?" Yay Nixon is back. Not that this will be forgotten. He had just as much part in it as Evan. I'm not backing down. I'm gonna get him back by giving the silent treat meant to him. Heck I am mad and I'm the wolf. He did it without asking. Yeah and he will regret it. "Babe, are you okay?" I just walked and left the couch. He will not go without being punish. "Come on Red. I needed to do it. Red!" I just got up and walked to the stairs and pointed to the front door and glaring at him. He frowned and got up and left. He will not go forgiven yet, not without the right apology.

A/N That's it they are marked. Just not the way Red wanted. I think Nixon feels stupid, I bet. (Well technically I do know he feels stupid) But that's not the end to the heated romance sections, wanted by Red or not. Tell me what you think will happen next. Also tell me if you guys actually enjoy the detailed descriptions of stuff like that. So I know to put it in or not. Okay? Ok. Anyway love the support,
ride unicorns with top hats,
Red loves Nixon,
Nixon loves Red,
And Ba Bye,
~Abbydare~