☁🤖 1010 x robot!idol!gn!reader P1

art above by cyalun01 on tumblr!

I usually don't like the mc who attracts everyone that lays eyes on them, but I figured I'd do sum with it

this a whole ass story holy shit

this is your dad now shut up im your dad now

(S/N) = Stage Name

----------✪----------

"(Y/N)!" The voice of your creator awoke you from your charging station. You groaned and stretched your mechanical arms as you shot him an annoyed frown.

"What."

"So you remember I brought up the idea of a collab with that boy band from the neighboring city?" You nodded. Those robot kids seemed nice, you has listened to some of their songs which were undeniably catchy, but it was more of Pops being a huge fan of them.

"Yeah?"

"Well, their manager, Neon J and I connected, and we're leaving to discuss a collab album now!"

"Wait- Like- RIGHT right now?"

"Of course! I have your suitcase packed, Neon J has graciously invited us to stay at their mansion! Get dressed and I'll have the limo ready in 5!" Pops raced out excitedly. You blinked, pulling out your cord and sighing. He was always springing some surprise on you without talking to you about it first. Not that you hated it.

Choosing some casual wear and throwing Pop's old leather jacket over it, you rushed outside where he was throwing your things into the limo. What the hell, those are a lot of suitcases. Just how long were you going to stay?

"So brief me on who they are again?" You asked, pulling Pops away from his tapping on his phone.

"Have you never read up on them!? Seriously?" He huffed and pulled up a few pictures of the band. "Okay, boy band. they make songs. They dance. They love their fans. They all have names! Lemme quiz you, who's this?" He pointed at a robot with white hair.

"I have no idea."

"We have a lot of work to do."

Neon J tensed when he read the text from Pops that you were on your way. Marching towards the living room, he stopped when he saw Zimelu and Rin fighting over probably something stupid, Haym trying to stop them, Purl-hew scrolling through his phone and Eloni huddled in a corner.