Chapter Nineteen:Cuddles

If you like piña coladas and you have half a brain.

___________________________________________________________________

It was the last day of school before thanksgiving break and everyone was excited.Students talked about their upcoming plans and teachers were being kind and not giving any homework out.Derek sat in class talking to Paige quietly.

"So I got it engraved but I feel like it's super corny."Derek mumbled and Paige rolled her eyes.

"What does it say?"She leaned in so that no one could hear their conversation.

" 'This year you stole my heart lets hope you keep it for many more.' "Derek's face turned a bright red as Paige squealed loudly.

The whole class looked at them Stiles included.Derek swatted her arm and her squealing died down.Some still stared at them with curiosity but others ignored them all over again.

"Shut up,Paige!"Derek groaned and rested his head on the desk still looking at his best friend.

That caught Stiles' attention he was curious to what caused Derek to blush so badly.Derek covered his face with his hands and Paige started talking about one of her crushes.Derek was listening but wasn't really intrigued,Stiles was making faces at him.

Derek stoke out his tongue and Stiles went cross eyed.They both snickered quietly at one another.Paige continued talking even though she noticed the faces her best friend was making.Stiles made an ugly face and Derek jutted his bottom lips and made his eyes look different directions.

Stiles roared with laughter scary Scott and a couple other students around him.Derek looked away before anyone got suspicious.Paige looked at him bored.

"Are you done."He could hear the annoyance in her tone.

"Yes,yes I'm sorry."He grinned and she nodded.

"As I was-"The bell rang interrupting her midsentence.

"You have a good weekend Paige."Derek smiled and rushed out the class.

Derek stopped by his locker tossing his books away and leaving all of his worries in there.He shut his locker and spun his combination so that no one but him could get in.He saw Stiles alone so he quickly caught up to him but not before checking if anybody he knew was near by.

"You,me,dinner right now....what do you say?"Derek rushed and he saw Stiles bite his lip.

"Yeah,where at?"Stiles opened his locker.

"I'll text you the address."Derek smirked and then walked away.

He was grinning to himself when Isaac came and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.Derek didn't tense just raised an eyebrow.

"What's up?"Derek questioned.

"Nothing much you know the usual."Isaac said cooly.

"Still pinning over Scott I see."Derek gave him a knowing look and Isaac sighed.

"That obvious?"Isaac's smile dropped.

"No but I just know you too well my friend."Derek looked at him smugly.

Isaac rolled his eyes arm still resting on Derek.They stood silent until they almost made it out of the school.

"Derek you have to help me woo him."Isaac begged.

"He's dating Allison."Derek raised his eyebrows.

"Are you living under a rock?they broke up a week ago."Isaac looked offended.