when they realise they like you- p.sh

╭──・───────🦋
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧- 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙬𝙖.
╰──・───────🦋

❥he would always come to you for emotional support whenever him and his girlfriend got into an argument

❥and you would always be available for him.
❥you was like his bestfriend and he always felt at ease with you.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟱:𝟮𝟳𝗽𝗺.

Seonghwa and his girlfriend just had another argument.
This was the fifth one in like two weeks and it was for the same reason. Her jealousy.
Seonghwa's girlfriend doesn't like Seonghwa hanging out with his friends as well as his "girl friends" since she feels that he should hang out with her, and her only.
This time he wasn't having it. This argument was worse than the other ones because there were glasses thrown and his voice had went sore from shouting. She was still rambling on about how she needed to know his whereabouts most of the time and Seonghwa wasn't here to listen to the rest.

He grabbed his coat, walked out the door and started calling you.

𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱....

He had made it clear to you that, they had another argument and you offered to talk with him and try to cheer him up. He was very grateful and kind of calmed down after the phone call.
He realised you always have time for him and you can always calm him down no matter what, and that made him realise he has 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 for you.