when they realise they like you- c.jh

╭──・───────🦋
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧- 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤
╰──・───────🦋

i apologise for the sad imagine your gonna see right now

——
❥he would realise his feelings and try to make them go away
❥in my opinion i don't think jongho would work with his feelings
❥i think he would try and avoid you, trying to disregard his feelings.
❥he would speak to you in a cold manner and whenever you tried to hang out, he would decline your offer.

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟯:𝟰𝟳𝗮𝗺.

You couldn't sleep, you just woke up from a nightmare and didn't know how to react.
You had decided to Jongho since he's the one who usually comforts you with everything, and you two a really close.

But, recently he had been acting weird. He would decline your offers to hangouts and would speak with you in a cold manner. Maybe, you did something to him? Maybe something happened? Whenever you brought up the topic he would shut it down immediately or snap onto you.
You thought he was going through some stuff at home and you decided to let it go. You didn't really push the subject onto him as hard since he had always had problems at home.

You was still hesitant to call him, worried if he was gonna snap onto you.
Him snapping at you hurt you more then others doing it since you always had a little crush on him.
You have always been awkward with people, so he probably didn't catch up on how you stutter when he used to talk to you.

"You know what let's call him."

You call him, 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿.
You call him again, 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿.
You start to ponder, thinking why he's not answering. Maybe your getting the silent treatment, maybe he doesn't like you anymore, maybe he-

𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜...

You quickly answer, but it wasn't the answer you was expecting. He told you to stop calling him at this time of night and that he will talk some other day. He put down the phone and left you there shocked on the other side.
You tried texting him but what happened shocked you.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

🥀