you break up with them.

context: you break up with them, but it doesn't go too well.

꧁꧂
kim hongjoong:

ꨄhe wouldn't really know what to say.
his jaw would drop open. he would scoff and roll his eyes, shutting the door right in your face.
the boys would watch him storm up the stairs.

ꨄi feel like he would become a player after that.
he wouldn't really care after a while, he would just need to do a little bit of spreading rumours or saying certain things to bring himself up.

꧁꧂
Park Seonghwa:

ꨄI know this guy would embarrass you in public.
He would do his signature "judging" face and make you seem like the dumb one.

ꨄi feel like he would've already been those players.
i think you would want him back and try and get him back, but you would end up making a fool out of yourself.
he's the type to literally just make out with a girl in front of you.

꧁꧂
Jeong Yunho:

ꨄI feel like he wouldn't take it seriously at first. He would like laugh it off and would carry on smiling. Like imagine, him being part of the infamous Ateez group at school, getting broken up with.

ఌIt would dawn on him that you were actually being serious and he would scoff.
His happy personally wouldn't really be there for a while, being rude to everyone who speaks to him.
He would be petty towards you. Giving you snide looks wherever.

꧁꧂
Kang Yeosang:

ఌHe would laugh in your face, throwing some spiteful insults towards you before pushing past you and slamming the door on his way out. Leaving you slumped on the floor, regretting your decision.

ఌSince then you had tried to talk to him, but have been getting silent treatment and sarcastic comments.
He had done a little thing like spreading rumours about you.
He had literally tore your life apart by one little comment including messages.
Watching you run out of the school with a smirk on his face.

꧁꧂
Choi San:

ꨄHe'd furrow his eyebrows, confused but annoyed.
He would speak his last words before leaving you.
"You'll regret this."
Making you dwell on his words.

ఌIn school; you would walk past him.
Lowering you head down while you walk towards your friends.
However, they laughed at you and walked towards you ex boyfriend.
"Oh, would you look at that {Y/N}! Your friends don't like you, they like me!!"
He would stand there, his hand over your best friends shoulder laughing while you run to class.

꧁꧂
Song Mingi:

ఌHe would be completely shocked. He would walk out of your house not saying a word.

ఌHe would make a plan with the boys to embarrass you, like your biggest secret coming out or just embarrass you in general.
Making you have to leave the school, to save your reputation and all.

꧁꧂
Jung Wooyoung:

ఌThis guy would literally laugh like a hyena in your face.
He would playfully slap your shoulder and whisper "your funny." in your ear.

ఌYou had a weird feeling that the break up didn't go so well.
Well you was right.

You walked into school with people whispering and moving out of your way.
Staring you down while you walk towards your locker.
You look at wooyoung, laughing at you. Before walking off.

ఌthe truth was out, the reason why people were laughing at you is because he shared one of your deepest secrets.
Leaving you breaking down in despair.

꧁꧂
Choi Jongho:

ఌThis guy would be livid.
He would be through the roof, flipping out on you before storming out the door.
Leaving you scared to go back to school.

ఌYou walk through the school doors, feeling his hateful eyes burn through the back of you.
You lower your head in means to throw him off a little bit.

ఌYou hear your name getting called and turn around, only to be welcomed by a bucket of paint getting thrown on you; and a laughing Ateez running off.