chapter 6

i felt like puking. i came out of the shower and saw that my mother had lain out the dress on my bed for me. next to it was a pair of heels i would no doubt trip in. well, isnt my life just wonderful? i cautiously walked over to the dress as if  it was some type of monster-to me it was.  i put some music on -my beats- and just sat on my bed intent on waisting time.

"Alex!!!! Get your butt down here!!!"

So much for waisting time. i sighed and pulled on the stupid dress. then i slipped into my shoes. i left my hair down and didnt even bother with make up. if i would do it i would most probably poke my eye out and if my mother would ,she would turn me into a barbie- no, thank you.

i debated looking at myself in the mirror. on one hand i was curious as to how slutty i looked and on the other i didnt want to be ashamed of myself. But as they say,' curiousity killed the cat.' i took a deep breath and opened my closet to use the full length mirror i had in there. 

i gasped in shock. this was most probably the most i ever looked like a girl and let me tell you i didnt look half bad. my eyes were a green bown color and they were realy big tonight. the dress hugged my curves- i didnt even know i had any! the heels and the shortness of the dress worked together to make it seem as if my legs were really long(and let me tell you they werent. i was only 5'1) 

i smiled at myself in the mirror- seems as if all of those basketball practice that i had with my brother really paid off. i heard the doorbell ring and loud shouts. i guess the guys were here. i stalled for another five minutes before exiting  my room. i walked down the long hallway heading toward the stairs. the house was getting louder as more people let themselves in.

i was feeling dizzy as i walked down the stairs. i could feel people curiously looking at me. A wave of nasea swept over me and i lost my footing on the stairs.i knew those heels were a death trap! i stumbled down the stairs and was about to greet the floor face first when a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist securely.

i looked up into a pair of  saphire blue eyes and was overwhelmed by the emotions running through them. 

"Miss me Alexandra?

Ladies and gentleman the egotistical jerk has arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope i can get at least 5 votes before the next upload!!!!

thanks guys!!

channa