Chapter 3

We finally arrived at my house. I was ready to kill Zach and would've if I could actually move. I had never been on a motorcycle and we had gone way over the speed limit. As much as I wanted to move- I couldn't. My legs felt like jelly and my head pounded. There was a slight ringing in my ears and I could feel bile rising up my throat. My arms were stuck around Zach's friend's waist(I still didnt know his name and wasn't planning on asking him).

"You ever gonna get off ? I have places to be as I told you before. " He was smirking his face off I could tell by the sound of his voice. I so wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face- if only I could move!

All I managed to mutter was 'shut up. '

After about another minute with me glued to his back literally unable to move he heaved a great sigh and twisted his waist slightly. He proceeded to gently lift my hands off of his waist and then lifted me up by my elbows and placed me on the street next to his bike. That's right THE STREET!! I just stared at him in shock - was he serious??

He smirked at me with a hint of amusement playing at his lips.

"Sorry sweetheart but I have places to be. Tell Zach that Drake Stone  did his job and that I'm in. "

I just gaped at him in complete and utter shock. What did he mean?

He spared me one last look and then kicked his bike to life and sped off.

---------------------------------------------

"Would you calm down?"

"No I will not calm down you...you.."

I was having a hard time finding the right word to call my brother. After Drake ( I guess that was his name) had sped off I snapped out of my weird haze and stormed into the house only to see Zach sitting on the couch eating a bag of potato chips.

I seriously could not believe that he didn't pick me up because he ,and I quote, 'didn't feel like it.'

"Yes Alex what am I ?" He was clearly enjoying my frustration.

"Zach! What kind of brother sends a complete stranger to pick up their sister?!" I felt like punching his face and I could see that Zach sensed that. His face immediately morphed into a serious one and he patted the space on the couch next to him motioning for me to sit.

I remained standing too pissed to sit.

He ran his hand through his hair- something he does when he's frustrated- and began to speak.

"Al, dont get mad alright?"

I looked at him my face not revealing any emotion. It was something I had taught myself to do when I was upset or sad and didn't want anyone to know.

"I - well- Drake is a new member of our gang and I gave him a job to see if he is good enough to be considered one of us. You're the most important person in my life and I figured if I could trust him with you then I can trust him with anything. " Zach looked at me with eyes pleading for me to beleive him.

The only thought running through my mind was 'awwwwwwwwww. '

I gave him a bright smile,sat next to him on the couch and gave him a huge hug.

"You know what Zach ? You're not too bad. "

He gave me a bright mischievous smile." There is one more thing Alex. Tomorrow night I'm hosting a party for the boys and mom said that this year you can't ditch. "

"What the hell?! You have got to be kidding me!"

__________________________

Hope u guys like it!! Get ready for a huge party!!! 

VOTE COMMENT FAN

~ channa