chapter 2

Chapter 2

He has got to be kidding me.There is no way. 

I am not riding a motorcycle with this guy. For goodness sake I don't even know his name!

He approached the motorcycle and sat on it waiting for me to join him- ha- as if.

I just stood there with my arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow as if to ask 'well'?

"there is no way in hell that I'm riding with you on a motorcycle. "

He smirked. "why, you scared?"

"I said with you ,I don't mind riding alone. "

He shrugged his shoulders as if he couldn't care less. "I don't give a shit- get on. "

He put his helmet on waiting for me.

"there is no way I'm getting on if your driving. You'll probably kill me !"

He smirked again. "it's possible. Now get on I have places to be."

I could tell he probably had strict orders from my brother to bring me home safely. i walked towards the bike cautiosly. carefuly i sat on making sure not to touch him.

"hold on."

i could practically here the smirk in his voice as he said that.

i put my hands on his shoulders lightly.

"tighter unless you want to fall off."

before i could react to his words the engine roared to life and we flew forward. i slammed into his back so hard i could feel a lump forming on my head. i grabbed onto his waist and held onto him for dear life. i knew i shouldnt have gotten on with him. i was so going to kill zach.

__________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapters guys they will get longer as we go on...

lv ya-channa