chapter 12

I couldn't believe it! Why did these things always have to happen to me?  It was retarted the amount of times I was asking myself that question. 

After i faked that my pencil had dropped and that that was the reason i was under my desk my new "seatmate" sat next to me.  A couple of girls looked at me with jealous looks or hate fiiled eyes, but they didn't dare say anything to me- they knew what I was capable of.  I looked over at the jerk and spat out the one question that was on my mind, "What the hell are you doing here?" 

All Drake did was look at me with a huge smirk as if he knew something i didn't and shrugged. I was seriously considering wiping that smirk off of his face( there was a reason everyone in the school was terified by me - any person who pissed me off got there ass kicked). Then the bell rang.  I guess the whole new classmate procedure took longer than expected.

I got out of my seat and ran out of the door.  That was it. I was just going to pretend that he didn't go to this school.  How hard can that be?

______________________________________________________________________________

It proved to be very hard when someone grabbed my elbow and before I had time to respond shoved me into an empty dark classroom. I was about to punch this idiot in the face( did he not realize who he was messing with?) when I saw his face.  Okay i guess ignoring Drake was out of the question time for plan B- kick the hell out of him.

I took a swing at his face and smiled when my fist made contact. Yeah it hurt like hell but i was used to it and besides he so deserved it. I went for a kick to his face but Drake quickly deflected it . I was just about to try something else when he grabbed me and shoved me into the wall.

So, I underestimated him- big deal? I just wasn't used to people fighting back, I'm sure he wouldn't hit a girl. But one look at his pissed off face and bloody lip it was obvious that he was going to kick my ass- and it was going to hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hope you guys like it!!! keep voting!!!! and please comment!!!! thank you!!

~ channa