chapter 11

"So class, Napolean..."

"Psstt, hey Al."

I was sitting in history class bored out of my mind when I heard someone call my name. I looked around for the source of the noise. My eyes finally landed on Lilly. She was a redheaded pixie haired girl. Honestly, if someone would ask me which girl in my class didn't piss me off the most it would be Lilly.

"What?!" I whispered yelled.

She quickly sat in the empty seat next to me. For some reason the girl that used to sit next to me(we sit in alphabetical order) moved away.

Lilly leaned in real close and whispered in my ear so noone would hear. "Guess what?!" I honestly hated when people told me that. Just tell me! My God- I'm not gonna guess people! Who the hell does anyway?

I gave Lilly a pointed look and she continued on unfazed by the lack of my curiosity. "There's a transfer student! But that's not even the best part! I heard that he's really hot! Like really hot!" In order to shut Lilly up about how hot this guy was( although I highly doubted it-we get transfer student all of the time and they are seriously like butt ugly) I asked her a question. "So what's his name?"

Lilli looked like she was about to faint from excitement. "I have no idea but I heard that he's in our 11th grade!"

OK that's it. I am so finished with speaking to her. Just when I was about to tell Lilly to shut up Mr. Barnes- the most boring teacher in the world-spoke up. "Excuse me Miss Lilly. If I do recall correctly that is not your seat and you should not be talking right know." Lilly slunk back to her seat dissapointed. Mr. Barnes was about to delve into the whole 'no talking lecture' that everyone hated but that he was most famous for-when the door of our classroom opened and we all looked up to see our principal walk in. He had a huried conversation with Mr. Barnes and then looked at all of us.

"Students, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls(he was known for his lengthy introductions) we have a new student here at Weston High." All of the students perked up but I slunk down in my seat. I would be the one sitting next to this transfer student since I was the only person in the classroom that had an empty seat next to them. I was so not looking forward to this.

"Please people make our new student feel welcome here. This is after all Weston High a school known for..." He started saying an entire speech about how special our school was. I guess the knew transfer student was really important or the principal would not be saying this stupid lecture. "...and know ladies and gentleman the new student." I sunk lower in my seat. the principal walked out of the classroom for a moment and then came back in."By the way his name is Drake Stone." and then in walked in the aforementioned Drake Stone. I slipped under my desk.

_______________________________________________________________________________

2 uploads in one night ppl thats right!!!!!!

please vote and comment i wanna know wat u think!!

gonna wait for about 5 votes i want 25 votes please!!!

~channa