Chapter 4

There was no way. I am so not going to that party. Last year it was out of control. There were at least 250 people and 200 of them consisted of boys. The music was loud as anything and someone pulled a gun on Someone else only 10 minutes into the party- that's when I left. You would think they would have more control, actually never mind. After all they were part of a gang.

You see my brother,Zachary took over the family gang after my father died. I was never involved in all of that crap. I didn't believe in killing people whether innocent or guilty.

That was how my dad died. He was going out to kill someone but it had all been a deploy to get him there. When he got to the ally he was immediately surrounded and shot with more bullets than I can count.

But that's all in the past. I blame my father for his own death. I just don't want Zach to go down like him. I love Zach he has always been there for me and I depend on him so much if he dies I really don't know what I'll do.

It's all that stupid gang's fault. It's called 'the combat refugees'. Pretty much people who hate their lives,parents, or the world are part if it. But they don't accept anyone. it's all just so complicated.

I went up to my bed dejected. Mom is going to force me to go to that stupid party and dance with some low life idiot who couldn't make it past freshman year in high school and killed more people than I want to know about.

I quickly put my pjs on and slipped under the warm covers not wanting to think anymore about that freakn party. If only Zach didn't drop the bomb tonight and would've told me a couple of weeks ago. I could've devised a plan to some how get out of it but now it was too late. I was screwed. And the worst part was that all I could think of was 'what if drake stone shows up?'

__________________________

Vote comment fan

Pleaseeee

~ channa