Chapter 10

ALEX'S POV

I woke up the next morning on the floor of my room. My head was killing and my throat was so sore. I got up to go to the shower when a voice called from down stairs, "Yo Al! Hurry up you have school today!" 

Ugh I totally forgot!  I always was jealous of the fact that Zach was an early bird. Every morning without fail he would wake me up-I wonder how he does that? I grabbed my  towel and took the longest shower ever. I put the water on the highest level of heat possible and soothed my sore muscles. Who knew partying could cause so much pain?

After I got out of the shower i brushed my teeth and brushed my hair back into a tight ponytail. I grabbed a pair of knee length cut off jeans and an angry birds T-shirt. While I was putting on my vans and grabbing my skateboard, ipod, and backpack my brother yelled up the stairs, "Al you have a phone call!" 

I immediately stopped everything i was doing. Who would be calling me so early in the morning? I knew it couldn't be any of the guys on the team and it's not like I have many friends. I quickly ran down the stairs and picked up the phone hesitatingly. "Hello?"

"Hey Alex," the voice sounded rushed and I could literally hear the smirk on the persons face.

"Hey Drake. What do you want?" I waisted no time on chit chat.

"Just wanted to apologize for leaving so abruptly last night." 

I was suprised that he had actually called but didn't have the slightest intention of showing him that. "Oh yeah. It's fine don't worry 'bout it."

"Well see you soon," he made it sound as if I made plans with him and was going to see him any second now.

"What do you mean?"  I voiced my thoughts but it was too late- the phone already clicked off.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it!!!!!!!!!

~channa