Part 5 (cuddling)

"I caught a Pikachu!!" I put my arms around him and smiled as he started blushing again.
"PIKACHU!!!" he imitated the actual voice so well I'd almost think they were the same thing.

We'd been playing for some time now and I was honestly starting to get tired of it.
" Hey Denki, can we do something else?" I let go off him.
"Like what?" I shrugged. "Another movie?" he turned slightly pale, "No horror." I smiled.
"No horror, don't worry" I agreed.
"Ok! Pokémon?" Denki smiles slightly and turned to me. "Sure..." he hugged me tightly.

"I like Pokémon!!" I smiled and pulled him more towards me.
"Yeah, I figured" I smiled as he giggled again. I sat with my legs crossed with Denki was sitting between them facing the tv.
"I'm sure you did!" he giggled. He rubbed his eyes and yawned again. "Are you getting tired?" he slowly nodded and answered: "Ye.. Haven't slept much.." I turn him around, making him face me and put his head on my chest "Sleep." I order. He hesitated but yawned again and dropped his head.
"ah ok.." He relaxed. "Good night Kitty." I muttered.
He quickly fell asleep.

After some time Mic came barging in, as usual not bothering to knock

"Dad, please for once in your life be quiet." I groan quietly. Mic smiled once he noticed Denki
"Ah, you're having a moment, sorry. I just came to say that Kaminari's mom called to ask where he was." he was whispering, I didn't even know he could do that.
"And what did you tell her?" Mic rolled his eyes at the rude comment.
"That he's with you OF COURSE!!!" Immediately he apologized. "Sorry!" Really dad?

"Dad." I groan in annoyance as Denki opened one eye.
"W-what is happening..?" Mic quickly walked out with a guilty look on his face. I put my hand on the blonds head.
"Nothing Kitty, just go back to sleep." I mutter. He closed his eye again and relaxed once again.

"O-oh ok" I stroked his hair gently. "G'night Kitty.."
"Love you... good night.." He whispered. I felt myself redden slightly. "Love you too Kitty.." He fell asleep again as I just continued watching tv. Finally finishing a movie I'd been watching.

"Denki wake up.." I whispered to him, it was getting pretty late and I noticed I was starting to get tired myself. Denki groaned sleepily. "N-no.." I laughed softly.
"Fine, but at least get off the couch, my bed is way warmer." I turned off the tv and heard him groan again.
"Fine..." He eventually agreed. I smiled and stroked his hair again.
"Or do you want me to carry you there?" he smiled. "Maybe.." I picked him up with surprising ease. "Here ya go." his ears redden. "T-thanks..." I put him down on the bed and put a blanket over him.

"Now you can sleep again." he groaned again, now satisfied.
"Hm..thanks Shinsou..." He was still only half awake and I liked how slow he was talking, I found it kinda cute.
"No problem Kitty" I dropped down beside him and kissed his forehead as gently as possible.
"D-do you want to cuddle?" I thought about it for a moment, not sure if I could sleep that way, but eventually agreed to it.
"Sure.." I pulled him closer and put my arms around him.

Denki curled up, putting his arms around his knees and burying his face in between them, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. It was honestly more comfortable then I expected..

 It was honestly more comfortable then I expected

"Love you kitty, sleep tight.." I mutter sleepily. Denki mumbled something incoherent before responding.
"Love you too Shinsou.."

{Word count" 619}