Part 17

When I came out of the training room Toshi came running towards me. "Are you ok?" He asked me, I nodded and he looked me straight in the eyes "You're sad... Please don't be sad!" I managed a small smile and ruffled his hair "I'm alright kid, why don't you ho help Mic set the table?" I asked, Toshi nodded and ran into the kitchen. Denki came towards me. "Are you sure you're alright Baby? You're all sweaty.." I chuckled a bit. "I just trained for an hour, what do you expect?" Denki rubbed the back of his neck, I grinned and took his arm. "Though, I could use some comfort tonight~" I purred into his ear, he became red. "Comfort as in cuddles or your kind of comfort?" He asked grinning nervously. "You'll find that out tonight~" I purred and kissed his neck. "D-Dinner is r-ready.." Denki managed to say. I grinned and let go off him. "I'll be right there, let me just change real quick." I told him before entering my old bedroom. I changed into one of my sweaters and a fresh pair of jeans, and went to the dining room. "What's for dinner?" I asked sitting down next to Denki and Toshi. "Pizza, I was too sad to cook." Mic answered honestly. "Understandable." I told him. After dinner me and Denki went into my room and I locked the door behind me. "So.. Cuddles?" Denki asked hopeful. He sat down on the couch letting me know he wasn't in the mood for much else. "Yeah..." I sat down next to him and he pulled me onto his chest. I relaxed and for once I unclenched my jaw and felt tears rolling down my face. "It's alright Baby... I'm here.." Denki whispered in my ear. "Kitten.?..." I muttered through the tears "Yeah?..." "Can you promise not to leave me as well?..." I asked hesitatively. Denki ran a shaking hand through my hair "Why... Why would you.. ask that? Of course I'm not leaving.." I glanced up and saw his eyes fixed on me "Thank.. You Kitten.." I mumbled and he kissed my forehead. He kept whispering comforting stuff in my ear until my mind drifted away and his voice blurred into the rest of my thoughts.

I'm back with another part of: Angst with Hitoshi and Denki!~ Denki

When I noticed Hitoshi had fallen asleep, I stopped whispering comforting stuff and brought him to the bed knowing he was a heavy sleeper. I laid him down on the bad and changed into my pajama's. He turned around in his sleep and I took that as an opportunity to cuddle up to him. I put my arms around him and took out the hair tie out of his (Way too long) hair. "I love you Hitoshi.." I whispered. My eyelids got heavier and slowly closed. All sounds around me closed off and the only thing I heard was Hitoshi's heartbeat.
Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up to Hitoshi rapidly turning and groaning in his sleep. I managed a glance at his face before he turned around again and noticed he was crying. "Hitoshi?... Hitoshi!" He shot up gasping and looked around. "Baby? Are you ok?..." I whispered. I reached out to touch his face but he flinched. He looked at me with terrified eyes, "Kitten... I.. Did I.. Did I wake you up?" He asked panting, he was obviously scared and disoriented. "N-No, I was still awake..." I lied, Hitoshi pulled me closer to him in the panic and buried his head in my chest. "Don't.. Don't leave me..." He muttered as he started sobbing. I didn't know what to do so I just rubbed his back and tried comforting him. "I'm.. I'm sorry.." He whispered through the sobs. "There's nothing to apologize for baby..." I told him. As I stroked his hair I wondered what he'd been dreaming about. But I knew now wasn't the time to ask. "Kitten..." Hitoshi said "You... You didn't promise it.." He grabbed my shirt. "P-promise what?" He was now grabbing my shirt so tightly I was honestly scared it would rip. "I asked... Asked you to... To promise not to leave me..." I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "Please... please promise it..." I ran my hands through his hair "I... I promise.." He nodded and loosened his grip. "Thank... you.." I felt him silently sob on my chest as he fell asleep again.

(I hope you all enjoyed, this was the last part.)