Part 14 (Parenting?!)

"So, what's your name kid?" I asked after treating the boy's wound T-Toshiaki... but most people just say Toshi!" I smiled "Nice to meet you Toshi, would you like something to drink?" He nodded and whispered: "D-do you have h-hot coco?.." I nodded "Kitten can you make some hot chocolate.. And a coffee for me please?" Denki looked around the corner and nodded, he was smiling wholesomely as always "We'll bring you home after that, alright?" He turned pale and shook his head "Can you explain why not?" Again he shook his head "Here's the drinks" Denki walked into the living room "What's wrong baby?" he asked "C-can.. can I please stay here?..." The boy stuttered "Can we keep him?! please baby?" Denki whined, I hesitated but not knowing what else to do I nodded "Sure.. If you're fine with it.. so am I, I guess" both Denki and the boy hugged me "Thank you!!" They said simultaneously. "You'r- crushin- my- windpipes" I told them "Sorry!!" they said simultaneously again, I laughed and ruffled both of their hair "Hey!!" I laughed at Denki's reaction and Fran came into the room "Hey Fran" The cat purred and looked at Toshi "That's Toshi, he's gonna live with us now" He hissed and went to sit behind me "I'm sorry, the cat has trust issues" Toshi looked up from his drink "N-no, it's fine, animals don't like me.. Because of my quirk" "your quirk?" He explained the basics and probably all he knew: "I can shapeshift into any animal I want as long as I know exactly what it looks like... now I can turn into a cat, a dog, a fish, a dolphin and a bear.." I smiled at him "Can I still stay.." my smile faded "Why not?" "Because I'm a freak.." Denki's hand let out a small shock "Calm down Kitten, who told you that?" He pointed outside and just then I noticed a few kids in front of the window "They keep following me" "I'll take care of them" I said before walking outside to confront the kids.
"Hey kids, what's up?" I simply asked "Wel-" I activated my quirk "Go home and leave the kid alone" I ordered and everyone listened and walked away.
"Done, they won't bother you anymore" I said when I came back into the living room "What did you do?" Denki asked suspiciously, I shrugged and said: "Not much, just made sure they won't bother any of us anymore" I kissed his forehead and ruffled Toshi's hair again "Why?" I sat down again "Just making sure, knowing who raised you I'll never know what you'll do" I laughed "Fair, anyway, I'll show you to your room kid" Toshi nodded and got up.
"It's so big!!" I smiled "Yeah" he hugged me again "I wanna be just like you when I'm older!!" In the 5 seconds it took him to say that, my heart melted in my stomach, because that was the exact thing I had told Aizawa when I was his age "That's a good thing to want kid, I'll leave you to settle in for now, there's some of my old clothes in the closet, come out when you're ready" I told him before leaving the room "that was cute" Denki said when the door shut, he was standing next to the door and had probably been listening to the whole conversation. "My heart" I whispered. He smiled and ran his hands through my hair "I can help you get it started again~" he whispered back. I felt myself getting red, even though I'd been married to him for over a year. I cursed and kissed him "fuck, Kitten we have a kid over remember" He smirked, pulled me down by my tie and kissed me again "I'm sorry Mr. Kitten-addict, I was too distracted to even notice~" He let go off my tie and started unbuttoning his blouse "Is there a problem baby~?" I grinned and followed him into our bedroom "Just not be too loud or the kid will hear you~" I purred into his ear "And what if I get too loud again, what will you do~?" I chuckled and took my scarf from the shelf "I think you know very well what will happen if you're disobedient~" I told him, he sat down on the bed and took off his blouse, he probably just didn't want me ripping it since it was one of his more formal clothes. "I can live with that~" with that I pushed him down and held him down with one hand by his wrists. He tried turning us around, after some time of him trying it was starting to annoy me "Are you going to be a little brat on me now, or will you be obedient now?" I murmured, he smiled "maybe~ would it be a problem if I'm not~?" I grabbed my scarf and gladly took my time to tie his hands "nah~ just a little more fun for me~" I kissed his neck and he moaned softly. His moans kept getting louder and I was getting worried Toshi would hear him. "Quiet now Kitten~ You don't want the kid to hear you do you now~?" He shook his head "S-Sorry~" I smiled as he moaned again "Just try to be quiet~" I heard something in the hallway and immediately stopped knowing Toshi was done in his room "Hello?" He called out "You can wait in the living room, we'll be right there!" I answered "H-Hitoshi-" I grinned and after a few minutes I got us both cleaned up. "We'll continue this tonight~" He nodded and I helped him get dressed "I-I hate you-" I chuckled "You know you love me Kitten~"

"What were you doing?" Toshi asked when I finally entered the room "Denki.. isn't feeling so good so I put him to bed for some time" Toshi just shrugged and kept petting the cat "I thought you said animals didn't like you?" He shrugged again "I guess this one is different... Fran right?" I nodded and went to the cabinet to get a few cat treats "Give him these and he'll love you" I commented "Thanks!" He took one of the treats I was holding and gave it to the cat, he purred and put his head on Toshi's hand "He's so cute!!" Toshi yelped, I heard my phone buzz on the table, I picked it up and saw Deku was calling "Just a moment, I have to pick this up" I told Toshi before going into the hallway and picking up the phone "Hey Deku, what's up?... They- what?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I heard the bad news...