Airline Work~~

HYUNA POV

I woke up really early to sneak into my to office to work because today was the start of my VACATION. when I arrived at front of the company I was blocked by the secirity guard, Rain.

'I'm sorry Ms. Kim you're on vacation don't you remember?" he asked still blocking the way.

"but Rain oppa, I.NEED.TO.WORK. pwease?" I begged him. Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Well, Kim Hyuna you're pretty busy there..." I saw Hyunseung. he was wearing his usual tuxedo and sling bag. he looked like he was supposed to be heading for work. He walked towards me with his hands in his pockets.

"Stop Smirking like that Oppa!" I irritatedly hit his arm.

"Do you REALLY want to work? like any job?" he asked me his hands still inside his pockets.

"YES! ANY JOB!" I quickly replied 

"then come work with me at the airlines. is that okay with you?" he asked.

"YES! thanks so much Oppa!" I said while happily skipping to his car.

I saw Hyunseung look at my boss who was peeking through the window and mouthing "Thanks so much!" to Hyunseung.

he chuckled to himself and went inside the car.

"Yah, you're really a workaholic you know that?" he said while smiling.

"You can't blame me. Hay Hyunseung what job will I be Doing?" I curiously asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"you'll clean stinky toilets kekeke..." he said

"Oppa what the hell?!" I said furiously. I was so mad that I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. Don't be mad okay?" he said while parking his car infront of the airlines. 

he pulled, no, DRAGGED me to the locker room.

"YAH GAYOON! CAN YOU DRESS HER UP?" he shouted at the door.

suddenly she opened the door and looked at the both of us. then she smiled at me.

"Don't worry there's an extra uniform here..." she said while pulling me inside the locker room.

"so what's your name?" she asked as she was trying to find a uniform for me.

"Kim Hyuna, what's your name?" I replied.

"I'm Gayoon. so are you an intern?" she asked but before I could answer she spoke again.

"ah...here...please try this on." she said as she handed me a uniform. I quickly went inside the room to change and I was surprised because it really does fit me perfectly.

"oh Gayoon, It Fits me perfectly thank you!" I shouted so that she could hear me.

"No worries, hey I gotta go now bye." she shouted and I heard the door close.

I went outside to Join Hyunseung.

"wow. you really look like you work here. to bad you'll just be cleaning toilets though.." he said while shaking his head as if he was disappointed.

"yeah...and I'll be making you drink toilet water if you don't stop..." I said while glaring at him.

"Okay, Okay come with me." he said as he pulled me.

"so I'll be here beside you and all you gotta do is accompany the customers.he said while looking at me.

"oh okay." I said as I smiled at the customer.