I'm Sorry

[NOBODY POV]

"can we talk?" Gikwang said in a serious tone.

Hyuna smiled awkwardly, carried her files and left her desk. Gikwang took the files from her hand and carried it for her. they were walking in silenece as they walked towards the rooftop. Hyuna was choking to death because of the silence. finally they reached the top.

"Hyuna I....." Gikwang didn't know what to say.

"I know what you're going to say." Hyuna said.

Gikwang glanced at Hyuna and she noticed a bruise near his lips. it was from her punch.

"I'm sorry Hyuna." Gikwang looked away.

"I can't accept your apology Gikwang. though I can bear to see your face." Hyuna said and smiled weakly.

Gikwang smiled back and looked at the sky. Hyuna can see he was tensed so she tapped his shoulder.

"Don't be so tensed with me! I won't eat you." Hyuna said.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me but why are you not angry?" Gikwang asked.

"inside, I'm burning angry and I want to kill you, but I'm trying!" Hyuna said and smiled.

Gikwang chuckled a bit and frowned again.

"but why Hyuna?" Gikwang asked again.

"I thought maybe tomorrow or some day, I might not bear to see your face anymore so I did it." Hyuna said and shuffled her hands.

"I would really miss bringing you your daily coffee and coming with you on meetings." Gikwang said and smiled.

"I would miss... NOTHING," Hyuna coldly said.

"If my intentions were really true towards you, I would really fall head over heels for you Kim Hyuna." Gikwang whispered but it was loud enough for Hyuna to hear it.

"really? then come back after 100 years." Hyuna replied.

"hmm what? did you say something?" Gikwang said.

"oh nothing." Hyuna said.

"but actually can I say something to you?" Hyuna asked.

"yes?" he said.

"you're almost perfect. like 99.9% perfect except for one thing. you're a USER." Hyuna said with a loud voice.

"oh. I can't say I meant it and I can't say I didn't mean to do what I did and I don't know how to make up for this." Gikwang said.

"It's okay Gikwang. Don't worry. only time would tell." Hyuna said.

"a Hug as a goodbye?" Hyuna said.

they hugged each other even though it was REALLY awkward.

"oh yeah, don't forget to place ice on your bruise. it'll go really bad if you didn't. just ask Hyunseung." Hyuna said and broke the hug.

"Goodbye Miss Kim." Gikwang said returning to calling her 'Miss Kim'

"Goodbye too Mister Lee." Hyuna said.

~~~~~~~IN Hyuna's Mind~~~~~~~~

"Hyuna I....." Gikwang didn't know what to say.

Hyuna tackled him to the ground and slapped his arms.

"you user! I hate hate hate hate hate hate YOU!!" Hyuna said and slapped his face.

she tugged his hair up and down causing him to shout.

"I wish you DIE!!" Hyuna shouted

"people who are users should DIE and go to HELL!!" she said.

then Hyunseung came and pulled both her hands off gikwang.

"hey hey hey! I'm not finished with you pabo!!" Hyuna shouted.

Hyuna stopped talking and faced Hyunseung.

"Who are you to interfere here huh?! go back to my office and count the number of paperclips in my drawer!" Hyuna ordered and hit his head with her fingers.

she looked back at gikwang who looked like he was going to pee.

"you scared? ahahahaha!!! A user is scared of the person he used! how sarcastic that is!!" Hyuna said and laughed maniacally.

"I also heard you deleted Hyunseung's message to me!" Hyuna said.

she headbanged him into the table not too hard so not to spoil his cute face (just the forehead).

"Ah. I know a proper punishment for you! I should gage your eyes and boil them!" Hyuna teased again.

she pulled his collar and pulled him near the edge of the rooftop.

"can you see the ground?" Hyuna teased.

"I can make you fall down there and I'm pretty sure you'll die." Hyuna said.

"I j-just w-wanted to say I'M SORRY!" Gikwang blurted.

"Sorry?! Sorry?! is that all you can say?! you should sing Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry Answer'"Hyuna shouted again.

Hyuna plucked a leaf from a tree and made Gikwang put it in his mouth.

"you should eat that to cure you're sweet talk!!" Hyuna shouted and pulled his collar even more scaring Gikwang of falling.

"Goodbye Mister Lee." Hyuna said and Gikwang fell off the rooftop.

~~end.~~

Hyuna went down really satisfied and went back to her office. she sat down and saw a coffee on her table with a sticky note. it says "thank you."

Hyuna smiled in delight and went home though she still doesn't know why he _______ Gikwang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR-NIM HERE!

omo Hyuna is thinking something really scary in her mind!

what do you think Hyuna did to Gikwang??

any guesses?