EXPENSIVE DINNER~~~ RUINED.

NOBODY'S POV

Hyuna couldn't leave work. she loved it. in fact she's a workaholic.

Hyunseung has been waiting for her for 2 hours and finally she managed to get out of work.

she reached there in no time but when she stepped out of the taxi the restaurant was closed

and Hyunseung was sitting on the steps alone.

he was glaring at her giving her a Don't-loook-innocent-infront-of-me look.

while praying for her life Hyuna heard her stomach growl.

finally he spoke out. "don't worry I packed our food." Hyuna smiled at him and he walked away

leaving Hyuna there.

Hyuna two went to the park and sat down on one of the benches.

Hyuna got the courage to talk. "Oppa, Don't be mad...I just finished my work so..." Hyuna intertwined her fingers together. "make it up to me then." Hyunseung cut her off.

she was delighted with his answer. "sure. Dinner my treat!" suddenly she shivered and Hyunseung removed his americano and placed it gently to her shoulders.

"you might catch a cold..." he cooly said.

"what about you?"Hyuna questioned Hyunseung Pulled her closer to him. "there this way I'm warm too!" he said jokingly. Hyuna laughed heartily.

suddenly the rain started to pour.

"Oppa! it's raining where's your car?" she looked up at Hyunseung's face.

"I don't know I can't remember...." he said. "Oppa!!" Hyuna's face turned Red.

"joking! it's at the office." he covered Hyuna's head with his arms and started walking.

*just like an oppa* Hyuna said in her mind. they stopped at a waiting shed.

Hyuna studied herself. she wasn't wet. not even a single drop. unlike Hyunseung who was soaking wet. "Oppa are you cold?" she curiously asked. "No I'm okay...just wait here okay?"

he ordered and left Hyuna alone.

many minutes have passed and Hyuna was starting to think that Hyunseung left her there.

her eyes were getting wet when suddenly a car stopped in front. it was Hyunseung's car.

she quickly climbed inside and he saw Hyuna's eyes. he chuckled like a kid.

"you thought I left you huh?" he asked as he wiped Hyuna's tears with his fingers.

"how could I do that?" he smiled and started to drive.

"Hyuna do you want some coffee?" he asked.

"Oppa we need to get home you might get sick." I suggested.

"okay then..." he whispered.

"sleep at my house tonight ne? your house is too far away!" she said.

they finally arrived at Hyuna's house.

they went inside the House and saw a post it note on the door.

"Hyuna, we went on a date. don't wait up okay?" - Mom and Dad.

Hyuna puffed her cheeks and opened the door.

"Oppa you can Borrow my dad's clothes." Hyuna shouted.

but when he tried on his dad's clothes it was too big. "yah Hyuna! it's too big!" Hyunseung bursted.

"then try Doojoon Oppa's clothes Pabo." Hyuna replied.