Change

[HYUNA POV]

I was at office working as usual when an unknown number called me.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyuna" Hyunseung's omma said.

"Y-yes?"

What the hell does she want from me?

"Can you check on Hyunseung please?" She asked.

"I-it's okay Omma but why? is he sick?" I asked.

"He has a high fever and bad news is that I have to take care of Uncle Bai too..." She explained.

I couldn't say to her that we fought or even the things he said to me.

"Alright Omma, I'll be right over." I announced and she hung up.

-Sigh-

I'm scared of going to his house...

I'll just drop by my house and ask Omma some advice.

>>Fast Forward>>

I went inside and saw Omma sitting on the kitchen table. I thought maybe I could talk to her about Hyunseung since she IS my mother after all.

"Omma... um... can I talk to you?" I asked her.

"Of course sweetie. Your Appa brought home a bottle of champagne so maybe we could drink while we talk." she replied and smiled.

"Why do you want to drink champagne??" I asked.

"To loosen you up silly." Omma said.

I sat down with her and told her the whole story about Hyunseung and I was surprised she just listened to the whole story.

"What is the problem then?" Omma asked.

"I don't... want to see Hyunseung..." I whispered.

"Why?"

"Maybe... because I was really really scared of him after that incident." I replied.

"Hyuna... is Hyunseung really your friend?" She asked.

"YES HE IS!! He is someone very close to my heart and I wouldn't want him out of my life." I replied.

Damn! I'm drunk aren't I?

I glanced over at the bottle and realized it was all gone! it seems Omma made me drink all the champagne!!

"Then go care for him. if he really is your friend, you wouldn't avoid him if he changed." She advised.

Alright!

I'll go take care of him!

Omma handed me a piece of paper and when I took a look at it, it was a recipe for Soft tofu stew.

"What?" I asked.

"You make it." she replied.

I kissed Omma goodbye and caught a cab to Hyunseung's house.

>>Fast Forward>>

I stood infront of his door hesitating at the very last minute. I thought what if I ditched him instead.

Nah... that's not very nice.

-Sigh-

I went inside and it was really cold. I cooked the Soft Tofu stew and set aside some for the ladies.

"Hyunseung?" I called out and climbed the stairs.

I entered his room and he was in his bed wearing pink PJs! though he was panting and he really looked ill.

"You know, I was hesitant in coming here because of what you said to me earlier." I said to him.

I didn't care if he wouldn't answer. I just like to vent out all my feelings to someone and not give their opinion about it..

I brought the bowl near him and covered him with warm blankets.

"Well why don't you call your little 'Sophie' huh?!" I said to him.

"Zzzzz...."

He's such a dork!

I hate him!!! >.<

"Hyuna...." He whispered.

"Hyunseung!" I exclaimed and went closer.

"No! Stay.... away.... Hyuna!" Hyunseung said weakly.

"What are you saying Hyunseung? " I asked

"........"

"why are you suddenly like this?!" I complained and stomped my feet.

"Because.... you need to change Hyuna... and maybe I do too...." He said.

What is he even saying? is he on drugs?

"Listen Hyuna.... YOU don't need me anymore... you have Junhyung by your side anyways... you don't really need a jerk like me anymore..." He added and waved his hand.

"NO!" I retorted.

I don't know but I was getting really frustrated.

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT I LEAVE YOU?" I asked.

"Hyuna, who am I to you?" Hyunseung asked.

I was standing infront of him practically going bonkers while he's just lying there talking to me calmly.

"Hyunseung.... you are a very very important person for me. and I wouldn't like it if you were to disappear in my life.." I pointed out and sat on the ground.

"Hyuna, somehow you need to learn to live a life free from me. without a nagging Jang Hyunseung." He said.

How would I live a life without a nagging Hyunseung?

I zoned out for a little while and when I blinked my eyes Hyunseung was kneeling infront of me staring.

I looked into his eyes and noticed it wasn't cold anymore which somehow relieved me.

"don't you think change is good?" Hyunseung asked sincerely

Change?

Suddenly I felt something stuck in my throat and my vision became blurry then tears started falling one by one.

I was crying in front of Hyunseung but he just sat there and started chuckling.

"Shut Up!" I shouted and punched his chest.

"Why are you even crying Hyuna?" He asked and pulled me into a hug.

I buried my face into his chest and cried.

"Because! why are you acting like this so suddenly?" I asked.

"Like Yesterday, you even scared me to death!" I added and poked his chest.

"I...." He whispered

Yeah.... this scene is kinda cheesy I know. but I keep on seeing new sides to Hyunseung.

One is Cold then one is dramatic. He even made me cry!

"Would you mind forgeting me?" He asked suddenly.

My tears felt heavier and my heart was very weird. I shoved him away and slapped him.

We stared at each other with wide eyes. we both did not expect my actions.

"Hyuna..." He whispered and caressed his red and swollen cheeks.

He wasn't crying but his eyes were sad and blue.

I regained my composure and stood up but my tears just kept flowing.

"I.... I'll leave now." I said to him and walked away.