Ignoring you.

[NOBODY's POV]

for the past few days Hyuna has been avoiding Hyunseung's calls and texts. she was sleeping on her bed when she heard a strange noise. she opened her eyes and saw Hyunseung lying next to her with her lying her head on his arms. she quickly stood up and felt her heartbeat racing. her eyes were all over the place and she couldn't calm herself down. finally she had the chance to think and went to the bathroom and violently scrubbed the toilet.

"Calm yourself Hyuna..." she muttered to herself while shaking her head she has to forget that image because she might get used to seeing that scene and she couldn't let that happen.

then her phone rang and her shaking hands hesitantly took it out but because of her shaking hands it fell right into the bowl. she just stood there with her mouth wide open.

"Kim Hyuna! what is happening to you?! your phone is in the toilet bowl! use your head!" her Omma shouted.

she shook her head and winked her eyes.

"Oh right." she whispered and wore gloves. 

she went down and saw Hyunseung with her Omma on the computer.

"Good Morning..." Hyunseung greeted but Hyuna ignored her.

"Hyuna come, Hyunseung is teaching me how to use facebook!" her Omma commented while clapping her hands.

"did you install a anti-virus software?" Hyunseung asked Omma.

"oh my, no. can you accompany me?" Omma asked.

Hyunseung smiled at Hyuna but she glared at him and went out.

she ignored them and went straight to the repair shop.

"Excuse me, can you fix my phone? I dropped it into the bowl." she said softly.

"what bowl?" the man asked.

"toilet bowl." she replied.

"why can't you just buy another one?" the man asked as he fiddled with her phone.

"um... I can't. I just bought that." Hyuna said.

"tell you what, I'll lend you a new phone until I fix this?" the man offered.

"Oh thank you!" Hyuna happily replied.

"why can't you just get a boyfriend who's good at this?" the man jokingly asked.

"I do have a male friend who can but I don't want to lay my eyes on him." Hyuna murmured.

she went out of the repair shop and went to the cafe. she brought out the phone and looked at her messages. her Oppa, Doojoon messaged her to help him fix the problem with Gayoon, his girlfriend.because Mr. Phone fixer didn't orientate her about the phone she didn't know how to use the phone. she sighed and put her phone inside her bag. she sipped from her coffee and listened to the music in the cafe.

~What would I do if I have a lover~ (Yoseob & Gayoon)

When I have a boyfriend, there’s so much I want to do that I dreamed of
The first is kissing in the streets. Second is going on a late night train to Choonchun
Third is going on a picnic. Fourth is getting a piggy back ride. Fifth is couple rings which is given
boo boo boo it’ll be really sweet

I don’t know why my heart is racing in just thinking about it
I want to accomplish each of these things with you each day
My days are always fun because you’re there, because I know that it’s two of us now
You who is important to me baby baby baby baby boo~

When I have a girlfriend, I wanted to do so many things as I was always envious
Sixth is watching movies late at night. Seventh is going to the amusement park together. Eighth is holding a surprise event.
boo boo boo we’re really going to be happy together

I don’t know why my heart is racing in just thinking about it
I want to accomplish each of these things with you each day
My days are always fun because you’re there, because I know I have another
You who is important to me baby baby baby baby boo~

My birthdays I spent along, the weekends where I had nothing to do
Now I await the days with names

I like that it’s two of us now. I like that we’re together
Wherever we are, whatever I’m doing with you

And amongst all those things, the thing I really, really, really want to do is
That phrase, that phrase, “I love you"

~end~

when the song was over Hyuna sighed again.

"the weather is so nice and yet my mood is down..." Hyuna said.

she stood up and went outside. then raindrops began to fall. she became frustrated and then she saw Gikwang walk towards her saving her from the rain.

"thanks gikwang." I said.

"Hyuna, there is a convention at Japan that will be held next month." Gikwang announced as they walked through the rain.

"yes. I remember." she replied.

"I'll go with you then." Gikwang suddenly said.

"what? you don't have to do that." Hyuna said and smled nicely.

"no it's okay." Gikwang said.

they arrived back at her office and she didn't feel like working so she just sat at her desk writing something in the paper.

she was trying to make a song. which she couldn't even manage to start or even finish! then she heard multiple beeping sounds and deicided to just ignore it. she was mad because Hyunseung stopped apologizing to her. she didn't know why she was angry because he stopped. 

*he could've just tried HARDER!* Hyuna thought and started stabbing the paper violently.

"MIWOHAEYO!!!!" Hyuna shouted.

then she remembered the song at the cafe.

"what would I do if I have a lover?" Hyuna asked herself and scribbled on the paper.

"I wouldn't want to do anything but just tell him 'I love you' all day long" she wrote.