Last Message

[FLASHBACK]

[JUNHYUNG POV]

"Just love her with all her heart." Hyunseung said before we parted ways.

I met up with Hyuna and we decided to hang out at my house. She was at the kitchen when I heard her phone buzzed.

To: Hyuna

Fr: Jang Ten Oppa!!

" Hyuna, Tomorrow I will be leaving for Japan. I will be waiting for there before I leave. I was afraid of admitting it to you but I really do love you with all my heart. I'm so sorry that I love you Hyuna..."

"Huh. Well, too bad that you love her. She's already mine to keep so what's the reason showng this to her?" I whispered

*Delete?*

*Yes* *No*

*Yes.*

*Deleted!*

"Junhyung, who was that?" Hyuna asked.

"Uhh.... it was just the scammer's company." I replied and smiled.

"Okay, where's Ilhoon?" she asked.

"Wae? why are you looking for him? do you like him?" I joked and tickled her.

"N-no! Junhyung!! ahahahah!!" Hyuna shouted and giggled as she ran away from me.

"Come here!" I said and chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hyuna POV]

it was a rainy afternoon and I am playing in the puddle with my boots. I giggle as I move from one puddle to another. At last, I arrived at my doorstep and I saw a large box sitting there.

"Hmmm?" I whispered and knelt down.

I opened it and there was a note.

"Hello.

I wish you all the happiness and I hope you would forgive what I had done. I have waited for you at the airport almost delaying my flight. but my guess was right. you are mad when you knew what was inside the message right?

I'm really sorry and I love you."

Hyunseung...

I squat down and started crying like the weakling that I am.

"Hyuna" Doojoon said and knelt in front of me.

"Why does Hyunseung hurt my heart so much?' I asked.

"He has no right to hurt me like this!" I complained.

"Hyuna, let me ask you something." He said.

"Who do you truly love?" He asked and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Who do I truly love?

I stood up and walked through the pouring rain. I close my eyes and feel the rain dripping through my body.

All those was because You loved me correct?

Memories came rushing in and my heart felt like it was pulverized soo much.

"Hyuna!" Gayoon shouted but Doojoon pulled her back

"Let her be." I heard Doojoon say.

"battery is dead." He said and went outside

I opened the door and forced myself to walk becasue my foot really hurts.

"here. climb on my back I'll just carry you." Hyunseung offered.

"Oppa thank you for always taking care of me..." I whispered and fell asleep.

I looked at my hands all wet and I saw our 'friendship' ring in my finger.

"Hyunseung this is for you!" I smiled at Hyunseung and gave him my gift.

He opened it and saw a ring

"thanks!" He shyly said.

"you know Oppa that's a friendship ring. look I have one too!" I said as I showed him my ring.

I closed my eyes and let the tears mix in with the raindrops

"coming!" I shouted

I opened the door and saw Hyunseung standing there holding beers in his hands. he was still wearing his uniform. I was just there staring at him with my mouth agape then unknowingly, I hugged him.

"OOoooppa!!!" I shouted

"Why are you here?!" I asked

"you needed a drink right? and your favorite alcohol is not available here in Japan." He said

~

I covered my face and squated down.

"why am I so stupid?! not even noticing his feelings for me!!!" I muttered under my breath

"Ok last shot you two. better make it memorable" Ahjussi said.

Hyunseung placed his hands on my waist and kissed my lips lightly.

"N-nice j-job you two. Now come inside, it's cold." Ahjussin said.

"Hey, that... um... kiss was just for the photoshoot... right?" I asked.

"T-that kiss?... oh... of course. I just did that for the photoshoot. Nothing more." Hyunseung replied

"W-why are you d-doing this H-hyunseung???"  I stuttered.

"Hyuna... Hyuna... wake up.."

"Five more minutes... please... Hyunseung..." I said

"Hyuna! You have a fever!" Hyunseung said and I felt him carry me to my bed.

*what is he doing here?* I asked myself.

"You hard headed kid!" He scolded

"Are you okay?" He asked as he took my temperature

"Hyuna... Hyuna... I'll take you back to your house ne?" He asked.

He carried me on his back and I fell asleep.

"You could've just called me to pick you up" Hyunseung whispered

"H-hyun...seung... I... Let me down... I.. um... I can walk.." I said and I climbed down

I started walking but my vision was blurring and I fell down

"If you're not well, don't pretend that you're okay. I  will take care of you. Always." He said and walked.

"He took care of me and sacrificed his love just to be friends with me and I just treated him like some slave!" I shouted and cried

"Hyuna." someone said

I looked down and saw my reflection in the puddle.

"Why am I like this?" I asked my reflection

"It's because you love Hyunseung too." She answered.

"N-no I don't... he's just a very special friend..." I whispered

"No he's not.. you already said it. he's a very special friend. that means you don't treat him like a normal friend. you treat him with love and care just like he does for you." She said.

I..... do love Hyunseung....

"Do you love Hyunseung then?" She asked

"I... do...." I answered.