Mianhe.

Hyunseung slammed the car door very angry and Hyuna heard the sound.

He drove away from the house and His heart started to feel funny. It felt like his heart was being pinched with needles

"Oppa, can you come to my house?" Maggie texted.

Hyunseung drove to her house and entered without permission.

"What is it?" Hyunseung asked coldly.

"Oppa I'm sorry if I made you come here after a tired work day!" Maggie said and leaned over to kiss but Hyunseung turned his head away.

Hyunseung didn't answer and just stayed silent.

"Oppa, don't be so silent. It's scary." Maggie joked.

"I need to talk to you." Hyunseung

"just let me grab a bottle of red wine." Maggie escaped.

"Mianhe." Hyunseung started.

"I think I love Kim Hyuna." Hyunseung finally spoke out.

"all these years, I have been doubting myself if I really love Hyuna and I've been denying to myself that I don't like her." He explained.

suddenly Maggie dropped the wine bottle with tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry. ... I'm sorry because I'll only be more sorry towards you because, I love Kim Hyuna. I thought I wouldn't fall in love with her. I didn't want to love her." Hyunseung continued.

"I thought you liked me?" Maggie said while sobbing

"I like you, but I don't love you Maggie..." Hyunseung said.

"then why don't you love me?" Maggie asked.

"love is not about who is better than who." Hyunseung explained and Maggie just cried infront of him.

"I'm sorry Maggie...." Hyunseung said softly.

"I refuse to accept your apologies." Maggie replied.

"you are despicable for using me to determine who you really love!" Maggie shouted.

"How about you? do you really love me or I just fit your criteria?" Hyunseung asked and brought out a paper.

it said:

must haves.

1. Handsome

2. Hard working

3. Kind

4. has a car

5. caring

6. would do everything I say.

" Maggie, Love isn't about meeting conditions, especially if you are talking about marriage, without love, it won't last"

"relying on love alone, it won't last either." Maggie refuted.

"even so, I don't want to regret it." Hyunseung said.

"Maggie, you can dislike me and hate me but there is some advice that you must listen to: don't get into romance for the sake of getting married, you must face your feelings directly." Hyunseung advised Maggie.

"tell me, did your heart ever flutter for that woman?" Maggie asked.

"it happened too many times I lost count. it was beating so fast I can feel my heart shaking. even so, I was afraid of confronting my feelings directly." Hyunseung said and placed his hand over his heart.

"how about me huh? did your heart ever say my name?" Maggie asked.

Hyunseung became silent and Maggie just smiled