Chapter 14! ✋✋✌✌

----------Harry's pov-----------------

"hurry!" Krista yelled at me running.

"what?" I asked as I finally caught up with her. Fear ran through me as my heart rate became faster. She was pointing toward the biggest rollercoaster in Disney world.

"are you scared or something?" she asked smirking.

I wanted to say no, but couldn't. I am scared of roller coasters. I couldn't admit that to her though.

I looked down and noticed her still smirking.

"come on Harry" she practically yelled while laughing.

"let's not"

"why not? Are you a chicken?" she wouldn't understand. No one understands.

"no I'm feeling a bit Ill" I sat down on a bench behind me.

She followed behind looking a little more concerned then before. As she sat down she put my hand in hers, they were soft. I looked up to notice her beautiful face, yet she wasn't the kinda beautiful she normally was. Normally shes smiling and it's the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen but now her eyes are staring into mine and my hearts beating faster.

"look Harry, we don't have to ride it. I just thought it would be fun, but theres plenty of other stuff we can do"

I could tell she was disappointed, and I couldn't have that. I did what I never thought I would do.

"beat ya there" I stood up quickly and turned around to wink at her confused face before I took off towards the roller coaster. I could hear her coming up behind me so I speed up. Right as we got up to the line she passed me so I grabbed her from behind, picked her up and walked to the line backwards with her in my arms. While she laughed and kicked.

"I win!!!" I yelled, sitting her Down

"cheater cheater pumpkin eater" she yelled back before making a pouty face

-

We got In the cart that the man was pointing at and I instantly became frightened. Then I noticed krista looking at me

"it's gonna be fine haz" she smiled and rubbed my hand again, I really like it when she does that.

And then it started, we were moving and it wasn't fast at all. I was feeling abit stupid for being scared, until it got faster and faster, and higher.

My heart was beating faster also.

I looked over at krista and noticed her excitement. Why did I let her get me up here?

"ready?" she asked. I could barely speak.

"I was born ready" I quietly got out.

After my life flashed before my eyes, it was over. And I just sat there for a while until krista kindly helped me.

I wouldn't do that for any other girl. She better feel special.