Chapter five! ✌✌

I stayed up all night thinking about everything going on. My new hobby is singing with one direction, when Im so scared of singing infront of people. My old crush became my new love, im going on a tour for the rest of the summer. How did all of this happen to me so quick? Not complaining though, I love it all.

Bella was asleep cuddled up next to me. She's staying the night with "kissy" since she wouldn't be seeing me for a while and we've had such a close relationship since she was born. I would be more upset about not seeing her if it wasn't for jermey promising to call me every night and visit Atleast twice.

Though I really like harry, he doesn't compare to this sweet sleeping beauty next to me.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up early but not early enough. in order to make sure I had everything packed and get bella home in time. Packing is the worst. I know I will probably forget something but I never know what it's gonna be. Everything seems to be packed and in order. I ran down stairs to get my keys and tell my father bye.

when I got a call from a strange number. "hello" I said answering the phone. "hello can I speak to krista" a woman replied back. "this is she" i stated in the most professional way I could. "we need you to be here in an hour to leave. No later, or you will be left and you will not attend the concert" she said sternly. "yes ma'am I'm on it" I replied as she hung up the phone. Who was she? Management I thought. No time to waste I have to be all the way in Atlanta in an hour and take Bella home. No. Pressure.

I called jermey "hello" he answered. "meet me at McDonald's please" I said desperately. "I'll be there". Me and Bella parked in McDonald's for over 10min waiting on him. When he arrived he tried to have a conversation with me as if I had time. I said bye as sweetly as I could but I'm sure it came off rude. I sped down the interstate looking for their hotel. As I approached it with 5min left I got out of the car grabbing my things and running to the bus.

Where ofcourse Louis was standing at the locked door. "sorry your late no tour for you." by the time I got done giving him puppy dog eyes I saw a hand reach around his face and pull him back. Harryyyy. He let me in still wrestling with Louis which somehow turned into them both hugging me. A million girls would love this. Not me though. It actually did not feel good but I tried to embrace it until the other guys latched on. Every boy in the band except Liam was on top of me. "what's going on here?" Liam said approaching us. "the guys decided to grope me" I said "wooooah new curly, we've got girl friends" Louis yelled pulling Zayn up too. Niall stood up with a blank expression "but I was groping youuu" Harry screamed hugging me tighter. "woah old curly. Don't scare new curly" Louis said laughing. I guess I'm the new curly well this is nice but I don't think harry much liked being called old curly, his eyebrows were furrowed and he acted as if I tore his heart into pieces. The driver got in the bus and yelled to us saying "all aboarrrrddd" they all responded "CHOO CHOO" and we started moving. Was that their thing? Making train noises before leaving? Well there's another thing to love them for I thought. Harry taped on Louis shoulder and whispered really loudly with a smirk on his face "new curly didn't even say choo choo I'm still better" Louis slapped him with a chicken strip he stole from nialls plate and even I knew that was dangerous. Niall took it back screaming "no" as loud as possible. "Nobody touches niallers food" I'm new here and even i knew that I thought. "I just did" Zayn said taking a chicken strip and stuffing the whole thing in his mouth.niall responded by kicking Zayn in the no no spot. Zayn immediately fell to the floor due to pain. "who else wants to touch niallers food" Niall yelled in a manly tone. Hes obviously still thinking that theres only boys on the bus so I walked over to Niall and took a fry and he smiled. I was a little confused to why he didn't throw a hissy everybody on the bus was looking at me and Niall waiting for a different reaction. I was extremely surprised when he put his hand on my cheek pulling me in closer to whisper "don't do that again or I'll shave your curls" all the guys were talking about other stuff at this time. But not Harry, Harry was watching every move I made. Did I have something on my face? "tell him I'm right Harry" louis shouted so we all stared at Harry. "what?" Harry questioned. "if you were paying attention to us and not the love birds over there we wouldnt have this problem" Liam shouted back sternly. "we-" Harry walked away before I could finish. "sheesh what's gotten into him?" Niall asked the boys. "he is in love that's all" Zayn whispered so harry wouldn't hear him. He's inlove? With whom? How could he leed me on when he has somebody he loves what a player, I thought in my head.