Chapter nine! ✌✌✌✌☝

-Krista's pov-

The lights shined bright on us as we sang 'kiss you, I was steadily asking mself mentally how I was doing this. How was I not shy, every since I was a kid singing infront of people made me sick. And now I'm singing infront of about 800 people. But every time I thought about it I came to the same conclusion, I just didnt know Harry back then, and now I do. He brings confidence in me even though I get a strange feeling in my stomache when we hug. He's still the only reason I can do this.

As I was spinning in circles letting the boys do all the vocals like it probably should be, Harry came up to me unexpectedly and put his arms around me intwining our hands. He pulled away from My body spinning it then pulling it back to him. It felt like only me and him in the moment. Staring into each others eyes, we both started singing the lyrics as all the boys stopped singing. leaving only us two. "they don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life" I completely forgot people were around us and was startled when the boys started singing again and the crowd started yelling.

-

"goodnight guys thanks for a lovely night" Louis yelled.

"thanks for letting me perform with your boys, means a lot being a directioner" I winked as the crowd got louder, and the boys yelled "bye" and we ran off the stage.

-

We all ran as fast as we could to the bus. Leaving, heading to Florida.

3 concerts there and the tour is over. I'm excited to see my family but being with the boys is so much fun, I hate that I met them and got this opportunity this late, it would have been nice to have been on tour through out the year with them.

As I sat there thinking Liam came in the room with me closing the door by the press of a button.

"hey krista" Liam said quietly.

"hi Liam" I tried to mock his whisper.

He seemed concerned about something and I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about.

"we have a problem.." he trailed off

"what is it Liam?"

"well there are two goodfriends that fancy you, but they work together and I'm afraid, that your gonna choose one and the other will have his heart broken." he bluntly said.

"who are the two boys?" I asked having my suspensions.

"can't tell you that"

"then how am I supposed to prevent a heartbreak if I don't know who they are?"

"it's Harry and Niall.."

I knew it! Ha. They can't fool me.

"liam, can I be honest with you?"

I shouldn't tell him this stuff, but he's the only one around to hear my problems besides Harry who was a lot of my problems.

"Mhmm" he nodded

"well I really like Harry.." this time I trailed off, but Liam didn't interrupt he waited for me to finish.

"but I would hate to have him and Niall hate each other, and plus you guys go back home in like 2 weeks"

Liam looked as if he was thinking and sighed. "how much do you like Harry?" he asked.

"more than I probably should" I replied. As he licked his lips. "what is it that you like?"

"his eyes, his smile, his voice, the way he can act completely stupid yet be so smart, the feeling I get when we touch.."

Liam interrupted my rambling. "if you like him that much than I'm not gonna stop you from dating him, just make sure and don't forget nialls feelings also, or their friend ship"

I nodded. Completely understanding what he meant. I really didn't except this conversation though I'm glad Liam told me what was going on. Now I need to figure out whether I like him enough to tell him, or just try and get over it so that Niall doesnt get hurt.