Chapter 12! ✋✋☝☝

Well this whole Taylor swift drama is just terrible, huh? I'm not a big fan of them getting together, I don't think they're compatible In that way. But i guess hazza is the judge of that. Any ways let me know what you think of my story! (: *cyber kiss on the cheek*

Mwahhhhh.

---------------------------------------------

-Paul's pov-

It seems like everyday I get up and get a paper, no matter where we are the boys somehow always make the headlines, but today the news stands were going crazy. Mostly teenage girls. My first thought was "oh another star went crazy"

Until I saw a small girl in tears,

I rushed over scared of what had happened. "sweety what's wrong"

She took a second before speaking. She didn't even look up when she spoke.

"Harrys getting married! He's cheating on me" she screamed at me as if I was her problem.

Harry? Surely not my Harry? I thought. As the girl finally looked up

"how could you let him cheat on me Paul?"

I guess that answers my question, it is my Harry, but how did he cause a ruckus like this. He's just an 18 yearold guy.

I walked away from the girl after reassuring her that I didn't even know, so it can't be true.

I decided to see if everyone was out here because of Harry. So I went around asking, the majority of the people were girls and they were honestly heart broken over the paparazzi's new story on Harry.

Most story's were like the first but a couple of girls were more heartbroken over the fact that Krista was reported to be pregnant and they were upset that she was going through this at this time in her life.

So the way I'm seeing it is, krista is supposedly pregnant and Harry and her are engaged. I guess I'll just have to figure out where this started.

-Harry's pov-

Unlike usual, I woke up before everyone on the bus. I noticed a sleeping krista and decided to stay in bed, I grabbed her stomach and pulled her closer to me. Mhmm she felt nice and warm, And her hair smelled like roses. I tried going back to sleep but couldn't so I just laid there thinking about how we go home in a week.

I'm excited but also scared of how much I'll miss krista. Maybe I'll invite her to come with me, or is that to pushy since we're not even dating?

My thoughts were interrupted by Paul coming in. I quickly pretended to sleep but Paul started poking me saying my name.

"what?" I groaned.

"Is krista pregnant?"

I can honestly say that I didn't expect that.

"no.."

"that's not what the news reports are saying"

Oh great. How do they even make this stuff up. Paul walked back out and I pulled krista even closer to me kissing her head.

-Krista's pov-

Everyone on the bus has now argued with me about the whole pregnancy thing except for Niall and Harry ofcourse. Niall didn't say much but he did hug me when I needed it, and Harry kept asking me questions. The worst thing was that I honestly think, that management believes the media over me and Harry. What if they throw me off the tour? What if I never do another show. I can't do this with out Harry! He's my rock.

I Got on twitter and had more mentions then ever. They all wanna know if I'm pregnant. I typed my tweet and sent it.

"to everyone asking: no I'm not pregnant. And as for Harry, if we are engaged he forgot to ask me (: .x"

Hopefully that will straighten things out. As soon as my phone started going nuts with mentions, my dad stated calling.

"hello?"

"what the hell is going on?"

He was straight to the point and I explained that I wasn't and I think he trusts me enough to know that I wouldn't lie.

As we hung up I checked my phone and noticed a text from my cousin Ben. Telling me to keep my head up that he knows what I'm going through. Thank God I have that boy!

"thanks benji, I love you bunches."

-

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me into the game room. "your gonna have fun, okay?" he asked. "sir yes sir"

He started telling me about the interview i was doing tomorrow and how I'm supposed to clear up the rumors.