Chapter four! ✌✌

"thank you all for being here tonight"

Niall shouted as every body was giving their farewells of the night. "you guys are incredible" said the tired Bradford bad boy. "Atlanta oh my God" Liam said lifting his arm in the air as if he was going to sing again. Then came Harry "I just wanna give a massive thank you to all of you here tonight. And thank you again for giving our friend Krista a friendly welcome." "we gotta leave sometime" louis said as we all yelled "BYE" and ran off. I wonder if they liked me? Was I good enough for directioners? I never think about things this hard, so why now? The boys took the tour bus to my house to get my stuff before going to a different concert in a different state. I had just told dad and he's perfectly fine with coming with me on tour since that was his last game until play-offs. "we're not leaving till tomorrow. So go get some sleep and we will pick you up around 7 'oclock sharp. " Harry told me before they drove off to their hotel. I walked up stairs and threw my pink pajama shorts and white tank top on for sleep. I laid in bed just thinking about the day I just had wondering if I meant anything to Harry. Or if I was just another girl in his life. One thing was for sure, I had feelings for mr. Harry styles. I decided to get on twitter when I realized all of the mentions. Most were from one direction fans "I loved tonight's surprise...THANKS KRISTA" and some weren't so nice. "I hate your guts your the one I wish to die and never return" reading hate from people is definitely not easy I rolled in a ball and tears formed in my eyes. wondering what happened and what I did to be hated. I'm used to getting hate because people for some reason think I'm stuck up because my dad did something special with his talent, but never have I felt like this. I soon heard a "thump" at my window. Then another "thump" "thump" "thump" I went to my window walking on my tippy toes not knowing what to expect. I slowly opened the curtains, having every hair on my head stand like in the movies. "HARRY FLIPPIN STYLES" I said laughing at his meanness. "you were so scared" he said laughing at my face. "well jeez it's not every day when you here a thump at your window and open it up to your face" I said. "if only every body could be as lucky as you to have this face in their window" a conceited Harry said. "yeah more people might have heart attacks that's for sure." I said laughing at him. We stayed there going back and forth until I realized he was still sitting on my roof. "you know Harry I have a front door" I said pulling him in he sat on my bed and I sat with him we watched 'love actually' as I layed in his strong arms he kissed me and kissed me until I was in complete love with him. We kept kissing until he pulled his shirt off exposing his self and started back kissing he pulled my tank top off and through me across the bed like a rag doll. Making me laugh and pulling me closer never have I ever loved a guy like him, one that knows just how to touch me and does it right. I never really was the type to even go this far, but it was different this time. Even though we are not going to go all the way. I refuse to do that until i know for sure that the guy im with is the one. Everything was perfect until bella came running in with my dad shortly behind her. I threw my tanktop on really fast hoping my dad wouldnt notice. "why Is he here?" daddy said sternly. "HARRY" Bella said jumping. "he's just helping me rehearse for the show in two days" I said. "your laying in bed" daddy said very loudly. "it's a vocal exercise. You lay down and sing sir" Harry replied very politely. "put a shirt on kid" daddy said walking out leaving Bella. "can you perform for me?" Bella said with the sweetest blue eyes. I hooked up my karaoke machine and put my one direction cd in. "STALKER. You have my voice on a tape you sick freak" Harry said smirking like the grinch who stole Christmas. We then begin singing and dancing. Daddy soon came up and told Harry to leave that he was causing him a headache. I said good night to Harry and Bella helped walk me to his car giving him a kiss on the cheek, he whispered into her ear and she responded by closing her eyes and covering them with her small fingers. With out time to think he grabbed my head pulling it to his giving me the butterflys most girls get from just being around him. He pulled back smiling saying "goodnight Krista styles" Krista styles? That has a good ring to it "I might just have to keep that name" I said. "after I put a ring on it you can" Harry said before driving out of my driveway and on to the road. Bella smiled really big and asked why Harry told her to close her eyes and count to 10. "he forgot how to count to ten" I said laughing as I picked her up and carried her inside.