Chapter 10 ✌✌✌✌✌

Hi guys! Please comment. (: big love .X

-Liam's pov-

I was sat watching the boys play cards,

Zayn was winning and louis and Harry kept fake crying as Niall brought out his "Manly" voice. That cracked us all up even himself. Krista has been in the back room since we got on the bus, I assumed she was napping. I thought about our conversation from earlier and realized that I might have put a lot on her mind. Eh I'm sure she can Handle it. As I was thinking the back door opened revealing her in a long t-shirt and short shorts. She walked in and got a snack from a small cabinet.

-Nialls pov-

Krista is finally up. She looked beautiful in the long t-shirt with a logo for some american football team on it. As she was eating all I could think was how beautiful she was until zayns voice broke my thoughts. "dude are you just gonna let her eat your cheese it's?" I didn't even realize it, and honestly I didnt mind sharing with her. "you're gonna pay for this" I said standing up and running to her. I bit my lip and threw her over my shoulder spinning. She screamed and kicked but soon gave up, laughing. Her laugh was perfect but I soon realized the expression on Harry's face. I can't do this to him. She might be perfect but he's my best mate.

-Louis pov-

Since when does Niall share food?

At that moment I was really confused though I already knew he had a thing for her. I just didn't know how much. Nialls not heartless, he will share food every now and then, but if he really likes the food. You don't touch it, and he just happens to really like cheese it's. I was brought away from my thoughts as my phone kept lighting up. The first message was from lottie:

"who's krista?" i have no idea how she even knows about this, so I asked and she replied by telling me that "Krista and harry" has been trending

For two days straight. Nothing unusual. The next message was from my mum, it was a picture of the twins with my granddad. I miss them.

Then I got to the last message which made me feel all giddy inside. It was from el, telling me that she will be in Florida a couple of hours after we get there. This ride is gonna take forever, I thought about it and maybe I could just sleep the time away, I stood up telling the boys that I was going to bed and left the room to the bunks where I soon fell asleep.

-zayns pov-

Liam and Niall both walked torwards the bunks to go to sleep, after they both gave us all hugs. I noticed that I might as well be asleep since krista and Harry didn't seem to care I was there. they were so into each other.

So I finally decided that If it were me and Perrie I would want some alone time. I kissed Harry's cheek and shook kristas hand. We try not to make to much contact. She's a girl and I'm a guy with a girlfriend. We have an understanding. I soon fell asleep in my bunk leaving the two alone.

-Harry's pov-

All the boys went to sleep, but I wasn't even the slightest bit tired since Krista decided to stay up with me. We talked about anything that came up and she even taught me some country slang. Like catheads Is a word used for biscuits. I found that one really odd, but interesting. We have now played every card game we could think of.. Well not EVERY game.. I decided I might as well give it a shot. So I did when she asked what we were gonna do now I said "the fun poker" she knew exactly what I was talking about and shunned the idea. After begging we finally made a bet that if she beats me at rummy we don't play, but if I beat her then we will. She shuffled the cards then dealed them. As we began playing I was winning but at the end she came in and shouted the word that I didn't wanna hear. "RUMMY". I slammed my head on the table then picked my self up to give her a sad face. It didn't seem to Change her mind so I hopped off the seat gave her a hug and said good night. I started to pull away but she tugged me back whispering " are you sure you didn't say rummy" I was confused at first but soon understood after looking At her smirk. I sat down in front of her and we began playing, unfortunately I was the one getting undressed as she only removed two socks. As the end of the game came she still had most of her clothes on, but I did manage to get her shorts. She had a baggy long shirt on so it covered up absolutely everything but her nice legs. Then she won so I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and carried her to our bunk. She whispered trying not to wake the others. "Harry go get my shorts" I acted like I didn't hear her and crawled in bed with her. "Harry what are you doing?" "going to bed, same as you. Night night" I snuggled up to her warm body as I felt butterfly's in my stomach. How am I supposed to sleep with this feeling? I guess I'll just find away.