Chapter 11 ✋✋☝

Comment...(: love you beautiful people.

---------------------------------------------

-Kristas pov-

I woke up early and instantly needed the restroom. Great, i thought how am i supposed to get out of this with out waking harry. It would be alot simpler if he wasnt on the outside, me being on the inside of the bunk. I have no choice but to climb over his sleeping body and jump on to the floor. I rolled on top of him but couldnt get out of his tight grip around my body. I tried squirming but that made his arms get tighter. I have no choice but to wake him. "Harry" I whispered. He didn't even move. " Harry? ...Harry edward styles?" he didn't move again but I knew he could hear me due to the smirk on his face "excuse me sir" he opened one eye. He looked down at my body then looked back up at my eyes "this is a pleasant suprise" he said with his voice cracking. I then looked down and noticed that I was stratiling his body which only had boxers on as I only had a shirt and panties on. I started laughing just now noticing our attire.

If it wasn't awkward enough already Zayn walked over to us, shaking his head "woah guys, this can wait until we get to the hotel." I tried to explain, but Harry cut me off with laughter. As Zayn yelled to Liam "Harry's getting some" Liam walked over to us also. "we are not-" I was cut off again, now by Louis screaming in reply to Zayn "AND LIVING WHILE HE'S YOUNG"

This time I laughed, "this needs to stop now, we don't need a third curly walking around anytime soon ha ha" I tried once again to explain but Harry cut me off.. Again! "it wouldn't be soon it takes 9 months till a baby could even be conceived, and about a year till it walks" Harry and his random facts. Not the time though. "good to know Harry" Louis said. "we are not having sex!" i screamed. Then Liam asked me why I was even on Harry. "I had to pee and I didn't wanna wake him." I said. "peeing on harry? Likely story Krista" Harry let out a small "ew" which made me laugh "no no no I'm trying to go to the bathroom and had to climb over Harry" "well why are you still on him then?" Liam asked, as harry furrowed his eye brows "yes krista why are you still on me?" I thought for a second then blurted out "because all of you started asking me questions, so I didn't wanna be rude" "surre" the 3boys said in unison walking out the door. "I'm gonna go to the restroom now" I said before Harry rapped me in a big hug "no don't leave me" "Harry if you don't let me go, I will pee on Harry" he immediately let me go and I ran to the restroom.

-

I ran out of the restroom and threw some pants on. Harry explained to me that we were at McDonalds, which must be why I haven't seen Niall this morning. As soon as I put my shoes on Harry threw me over his shoulder and threw a large jacket over me. I was confused until I realized it was raining, well more like sprinkling. He sat me down on the floor before telling me to go pick a seat while he ordered I told him what I wanted and went to find the boys, they were all in different places so I decided to sit near the playground. Harry came running over to me pointing at a little girl walking, "bet you can't wait for us to have one of those huh?" he said winking. "curly number 3? Can't wait to meet her" I said nudging his shoulder as we both laughed and he walked back to the counter To get our food. "hello" an elderly lady said sitting next to me but I could only get out a small "hi" "I don't mean to intrude I just wanted to say that you and your husband are so cute" she pointed over to Harry who was walking over to us with our food. "um hes not my husband" I replied. "oh your engaged?" I was about to deny then Harry told her that we were engaged. "how lovely I over heard you two talking about a future child, are you expecting also?" how long has she been listening to us I wondered, while Harry lied and told her that I was pregnant and all this crap. "oh your such a cute boy, I bet your wonderful in-" that was my Que To interrupt, "thanks for the lovely chat but we have some important things to talk about" she stared at me "alone" that Time she left but not Before she gave us both hugs Ofcourse..

"why did you lie about all of that??" I asked slapping him.

"just having fun, relax. "

"what if the paparazi get ahold of that story?"

"What's she gonna do put it on her blog?"

He had a point there.

"by the way, you didn't have to carry me, or throw your jacket over me earlier..but thanks"

"I wasn't sure if princesses melted in the rain or not. So I made sure you didn't get wet"

As sweet as it was, it was inaccurate.

"Harry, witches are the one that melt in the rain. But nice try."

"can't be to safe"

As I finished up my food Harry threw my tray away and again lifted me onto his shoulder.

I just stopped fighting it and let him carry me. I mean it beats walking and if he's willing to carry me, so kudos to him. We walked On to the bus were the guys were sat still teasing us about earlier. But oddly, Niall didn't speak a word. Was he mad at me?

I grabbed Nialls hand a dragged him to the game room. "what are we doing?" he pouted. His pouty face was literally heart breaking. "we are gonna have fun, and you're gonna tell me what's wrong"

He looked at me a little confused, but soon smiled and silently said "thank you" which I returned with a hug. Maybe he will see that we are not compatible as a couple, we are much better as best friends.

"hit. Turn. Grenade. BOOM."

We both screamed playing black ops.

"boom shockalacka?" Harry came in the room. Leaning against the door way.

"go away Haz" Niall mumbled. I looked at him only to see him looking at Harry smirking.

"NIALL SHOOT IT" I screamed.

"shoot me? Gees you try to be friendly and bring someone a surprise"

We both looked at Harry up and down then proceeded to play. "die die die" Niall shouted. "and..done. We win. GO TEAM NK!!" we both yelled. I looked over at Harry "did you say surprise?"

"are you sure your not to busy shooting things?" he smirked.

"ha ha ha. Give it to me styles"

"not unless..you give me a hug"

I thought about it and I was really scared to what nialls reaction would be if I did so I grabbed Niall and formed a group hug.

"woah you can definitely have your surprise now nice job adding the Irish into it. was a good touch"

Harry then reached behind his back and handed me 10 baseball cards.

Everyone of them had my dad on it.

"Harry thank you so much"

I said hugging him as I teared up.

"the missing one that you need should be in that"

I hugged him tighter than before.

"seriously thank you Harry, where did you find these?"

"I have resources"

He cheekily said. He's such a sweet guy. Out of all the times I thought about meeting one direction. I never thought it would happen, much less be on tour with them, but I Definitely didn't think they would be such nice guys.