Chapter 18

(Back from break its... ENDERACTIVE!)
*Purple guys POV*
 I...I finally have her. Ever since she moved, I watched her. She is beautiful with black hair that swayed as she walked. Her amazing brown eyes that sparkled as she looked in your direction.... and lastly, her toast colored, light brown skin. I fucking love toast. I wasn't letting those morons have her. I grabbed her kicking feet and tied them up, along with her hands that pounded on any spot she could hit.

I covered her eyes with a scarf and leaned close to ear, whispering in her ear "If you scream.... You die". Honestly, she is the only one I wouldn't hurt. She's finally mine. As they yelled and scurried around the house, I got out of the car, went to the front seat, and drove off. As I was driving, I heard Tyanna silently weeping.

*Tyanna POV*
  I cried silently as the purple guy started to drive off to an unknown place. After 15-30 minutes I got bored and sung "I can't escape this hell.....So many times I tried." I sat up as I heard rhe music turned on and male voice sing "But I'm still caged insiiide~" I went along and we both sang "Somebody get me through this nightmare~! I cant control myself!" I stopped to listen him sing.

"So what if you can see... the darkest side of me? No one can ever change, this animal I have become!" He cried out. "Help me believe its not the real me! Somebody help me tame this animall!!!!" I sung, yelling.

"WOO! That's the spirit!" He cheered and chuckled. "Okay I have to admit. For being kidnapped, this is actually fun!" I giggled and continued the song. "We can't escape ourselves." I rocked side to side to the music. "So many times I lied!" I felt him pat my head, making me blush. "But there is still rage inside" The blush dissapeared as I repreasented the song line by biting his finger.

"Ow! Somebody get me through this nightmare." He whined so I chuckled "I can't control myself!" He sighed "So what if they can't trust... the beasts inside of us!" He changed the lyrics "No one can ever change the animals we have become!" I yelled, head bobbing. Maybe this kidnapping won't be bad? Or maybe I'm just some lunatic that likes being in danger. Either one, I don't think I'm in danger... a the moment.

(Sorry its short. I just can't think cause brainfart)