Chapter 23

*Foxy POV*

 As we continued looking, we saw an abandoned amusement park and decided to move foward. Before we could get there, a man in a suit stood about 30 feet away from us. Rosy cheeks. Top hat. "How much do you want to bet he's here to kill us?" Chica whimpered, with her head down. "I'm not letting him get to you guys."  I growled. I'm not letting him get in our way. "AYE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled at him, impatiently. No response. "Lets just walk around him." I sighed. Not letting my eyes off of him, we walked to his side and all of a sudden there was an electric shock "OI?! WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed, jumping back.

Smiling, he looked at us and swung his arm down sending some sort of invisible whip at us, attached with lightning. "Ow!" Chica squealed. I turned to see her clutching her arm which was bleeding badly. Enough. I screamed, ready to sprint towards him when Mario stops me. "Leave him to me." He sighs and I stop.

*Marios POV*

 After I stopped Foxy, I calmly walked towards the man. His name? Toy freddy. He looked at me and cocked his head to the side laughing. "THIS?! THIS is what you turned into? some weird gothic kid?! HAHAHAHA! You dont have a single drop of power in you!" He laughed sending an eletric whip at me. I caught it and yanked it. Its attached to his arm...It is his arm. He growled in pain and sent his other arm in chica's direction, leaving marks and scratches on her throat. I pulled off his whip and oil spilled everywhere. Before I could grab the other one he whipped chica again.... I can't save her.. But I can avenge her. I reached for his other arm when Foxy tackled him. Startled, I jumped back and watch in horror as they struggled. In panic, toy freddy latched his remaining whip around Foxy's neck after Foxy tore apart his neck. Also sending all of his power left in him with it. I ripped Foxy away from him and his neck was ripped and burned. Crying, I looked at chica, whos dying quickly and back to foxy. I laid Foxy down and hauled chica over to Foxy. Kneeling down, I held their bodies close to me and sang.

"Taken way too soon, Im not at all what used to be...looking at the clock, the past is nothing more then just a dream. Now we hear the call of evil growing once again....I was powerless to change your fate but in the end I'll shelter you my friends!  Tonight we roam, and if they listen really close.. they can hear us sing our song... And I can't give you back the things you had but you dont have to do this on your own! Even if shes never coming home, You're not alone! You're not alone....."

I kissed Chica's forehead and ran my hand through Foxy's hair. Laying them down, I placed my hoodie over them and walked towards the park. 

I'm ending this. NOW