Chapter 3

*still Tyanna's POV*
Last night went by quickly. I had a few visits from Bonnie and Chica. Now that I've seen them a lot, when I see them in the camera, it's not a jump-scare anymore. It's more of a creepy feeling. Also, just like Foxy, when I stare at them, they seemed to be frightened and walk away. Maybe I can get used to this? Not like it's normal to have your favorite animatronics try to kill you or anything, but I think I can survive. I finished my bowl of cereal and put on my sneakers 'If those things try to kill me at night, then what happens during day? Do they just continue their little band? Like nothing happened?' I wondered to myself as I drove to the pizzeria. Just like the day before, I smell pizza. But this time, instead of screaming and laughing children, there was 2 teenagers snickering as they kicked Chica's legs and tore at her feathers "GET OUT OF HERE YOU BRATS" I yelled at them, trying to save one of the animatronics I love. What? I know they try to kill me, but I still love these guys. Anyways, one of them glanced at me with an cold glare in their eyes "What are going to do about it? Go back to Africa, slut." he snarled before turning his attention back on Chica and continuing what he and his friend were doing. I couldn't take it anymore, as the rage I've been holding all these years, was taken out on the 2 teenagers. I sprinted up to them and pulled their hoodies over their faces. I kicked one of them into a table and punched the other one in the balls. Then while he was on the floor holding his crotch, I kicked him in the face. Knocking him out in the progress. Since the one on the table was already passed out, I dragged them outside and placed them on the bench. And just for the fun of it, I drew one a mustache and put a penis on the others forehead. Why not? I snickered to myself as I walked back into the pizzeria, only to be tackled into a hug by Chica "C-Chica?" I asked before hugging back "Thank you." Chica said, giggling at my surprised face as she stepped back. Then, from over her shoulder, I saw Bonnie walking up to me and hugging me gently "What did I do?" I asked, still dazed from the situation. Then Freddy came of the stage and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me and looked down at me "No one ever stands up for us. Especially the night guard. But why did you do that?" "Because you guys been looking up for me when no one else would care. Even though you try to kill me at night, doesn't mean I have to hate you. Don't you remember me?" I asked. They all just glanced at each other. I chuckled "Tyanna ring a bell?" they all just gasped before engulfing me in a group hug. "FOXY, TYANNA'S BACK" Freddy yelled at Pirate cove. I looked over and saw Foxy running towards me. I was scared until he pulled me into a hug. "Maybe I should become a waitress here?" I said while looking at them "Y' be me first mate lad" I chuckled at the pirate accent I haven't heard in years. "Sure" I replied before waving to them and going towards my car and driving home. Well, that went fine.